Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disagreed with myself.

Discussed the disagreement with myself.

Got proven wrong.

Did the wrong thing anyway.

It's actually not as insane as it sounds.

Knocked over melted slurpee on my power strip so I threw it away. I kinda wish it were water so it wouldn't have been sticky.

Looked for my old car in the parking lot thinking someone had taken it. Ha to casually walk over to my car in front of people and causally get in once I realized what an idiot I am.

Saddest part, I've had my new car for about 9 months now.

Walking around the mall wondering which self-entitled ******* had their cell on speakerphone....until I realized that I purse-dialed my sister by accident. :S

I left my window open last night.. and of course, it poured rain like a typhoon and loud thunder woke me up about every hour or so!

Drink vodka & energy drink that cripples me with acid for days after.

Said something I shouldn't have, which hurt someone I care about.

Divulged too much about my online habits making me seem like even more of a loser.

Got off of a riding lawnmower with the blades still cutting(no way to disengage), and in drive with the wheels spinning so I could push it up a hill, because it kept getting stuck. I suppose the first stupid thing was riding it down the hill in the first place. At least I didn't slip so I still have all my appendages. Yay!

Latest posts

Back