Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foreseeing the stupidest = purchasing cheap wine and drinking the whole bottle

I keep making the same stupid mistake every morning by getting out of bed.

Will I ever learn?

Shut_Out said:
ucxb said:
Foreseeing the stupidest = purchasing cheap wine and drinking the whole bottle

Been there, done that one too many times!

I do not drink that often but No headache from it nor do I feel ill but I did not get the buzz I was needing, oh well !

ladyforsaken said:
Eaten something.. for experimentation?

You didn't take my suggestion on the thread about roaches did you?
If you can't beat em' eat em'!

Garbageman said:
ladyforsaken said:
Eaten something.. for experimentation?

You didn't take my suggestion on the thread about roaches did you?
If you can't beat em' eat em'!

Maybe that's what I did.
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Drove down to fill some 5 gallon water jugs at a spring for our drinking water, and got stuck. Now I will have to probably wait till next week for things to dry out enough to get out.

Hey G-man I would have that water tested.... Ground water contamination is horrible now.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Natural-Spring-Water-As-Safe-As-We-Think-It-Is?&id=5704284

With all the seismic activity we have been having in the last decade, you could get a massive dose of poison real quick. Sulfides and Phosphides are deadly !! Even in small quantities .... and phosphides as soon as they hit the HCL in your stomach they produce phosphine gas which your body absorbs and you are GONE man !!
That what many rodenticide's use.... Like mole poison. And what the Germans used in WW I

Just a little tremor can release volcanic gasses that mix with the water, underground. They can turn a whole lake into concentrated H2SO4 real quick.... That's battery acid man !!

At least look into some home testing kits.... pH indicators and stuff... http://www.bing.com/shopping/comple...er+test+kit&lpq=home water test kit&FORM=HURE

They are pretty cheap... Look into it man... please ? And have it checked for parasites also, those usually take high frequency UV light in the 120 nm. wave length to kill.... and is NOT cheap... but they do make UV water filters for well water with them. or you could go with reverse osmosis filtration.

Burned a hole in my sock while at work. I was trying to dry my socks on a desk lamp, and one of them started to catch fire.

Latest posts

Back