Suggestion for Health and Fitness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These days people are careless about their diet. They like to use fast food as compared to home made food. It is harmful for their health. So people should be use home made food for good health and fitness.

Hey guys what are the benefits of Vitamin D and C? In which way both of these help us and hopw they are effective for our body and growth?

Thanks for great sharing of information, Guys I have some more suggestions from you will you please let me know what are the benefits and the uses pf the Vitamin and how many categories of Vitamins are?

Skorian said:
When was the last time a moderator read the first post?

lol, That was when Robin was admin here. Boy was he a nut case :p
I should not say that really but well, he was.
Going around editing silly notes to every thread he thought was good.
Ye it should be unstuck as a couple moor around here should I guss.
But makes no difference. Actually reading the first post on here gave me a much needed smile. I feel so depressed this morning its unreal.

I went VEGAN and lost 78 pounds! and it feels good knowing that not one animal suffered for you to simply eat them.

Hi Luna
Sounds good to me and I hope that we will get lots of health tips with multiple options to improve health. Hope this threat will be active forever.

Okay! Question time!

Lifting weights.
Is it more effective to do all of your sets of a single exercise before moving on to the next, or is it good to move in a circle with several exercises until you've completed all sets for each?

I recently have started going to the gym at least 4 - 5 times a week, and honestly I feel WAY better. I am also a Type 1 Diabetic and since I have come to college I have been doing my best to eliminate any and ALL starch from my diet (getting close to none in my died but it can be hard). I have found that since I have felt MUCH better and I have had so much more energy (from exercise and trying my best to eat better). Although I have definitely noticed my grocery bills go up haha! Not to mention its pretty expensive to buy food here in British Columbia :D.

My advice to anyone who is looking to lose a bit of weight, I would say a definite good choice is do your best to eliminate as much starch as possible from your diet. If you have any type of Diabetes as well, it will almost always help with your blood sugar control. Although dont forget to still eat lots of protein/fruits/vegetables/etc to keep that carb intake up to a level where your body doesnt think that it is starving. As if you starve your body (while working out too) it sends messages to your brain to conserve ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you put in it, so it kind of acts as a reversal of anything you have done to burn off those calories. Do your best to SLOWLY reduce the amount of carbs/calories you are intaking. Increase the amount of healthy food you are taking and increase the amount of exersize you are getting (Cardio is best for weight loss, but remember gaining muscle also helps burn fat).

I repeat. When was the last time a moderator read the "entire" first post?

What is with all the baned people in this thread?

i hired a trainer and i work out 70-80 minutes everyday. its pretty good, i think i've lost quite a bit of weight now.

I'm a Judo instructor - I would love to train again but have no time (well with my priorities I don't' want to make time).

But I use to compete and there was always times where I would have only have 3-4 weeks to loose 3-4 kg's to be able to fight in my weight category.

Anyway - I have tried everything. Calorie counting, high protein diets, supplements, meal distributions, fasting diet's with a mix of no, light, medium or heavy exercising. All diets I've done separately obviously, but all were well researched, planned and designed to suit my lifestyle.

And every single one of the plan's worked - there are lots of ways to lose weight & get fit.

The last diet plan I've come to enjoy is what they call the 'Warrior Diet' or 'Intermittent Fasting'.

Just saying if there is anyone who would like some help, or advice shoot me a PM.

Fitness is one thing I've always been big on. I get cardio every morning when I jog and I lift weights 3-4 times a week.

Be still my heart. These are subjects that are highly prized by me. Yes excersise and diet supplementation are essential, we are physical beings, meant to move our 3# or so brain here and there, how you get from here to there is important, took a long time to understand that

I will post each workout

30 cardio eliptical

bench press db

60-70-80-90-100
8 reps each

115-125
6 reps each

135-145
3 reps each

2 reps

then I will come down from 90. 90-80-70-60 8 reps each

Same weight incline bench, same pyramid

dips/decline/db flys 5 sets 8 reps. I will pyramid up declne 135-185-205-215-315

dips aren't weighted db flys are 50lbs

after that I will use a smith wide grip pyramid from 1 plate each side to 5

then I go to cables and do inside chest 50

I finish w abs and 10 minutes of cardio. That's my chest workout. Today I will do arms

Arms day

30 minutes eliptical

45lb db forearm rolls

30lb db hammer curls

standing preacher from 85-105-125-145 8 reps and skullcrush each set, and close grip each set. Then pyramid down same weight

close grip flat from 135-185-205-235

pushdowns 5 sets light weight 20 reps

sit ups.

I am a avid Tennis player. Not only is it challenging, it has many health benefits. Its helps your cardio, plus your muscle endurance. I got on a big Tennis kick a few years back, I have always played alot but for a few years I played every night for four hours for about two years(not recommended maybe just 2 hours 3-4 times a week would be good) However it gave me the motivation to workout along playing so much, and its really fun when your friends get involved. Playing while having fun keeps your mind off the fact that it is really healthy for you. Another plus is that it is demanding on your mind as well, so you get a full body and mind workout with lots of fun. Tennis is awesome and it gets a big recommendation for anyone looking to get fit. I lost about 35 pounds in those two years and ate as much and whatever I wanted. Granted four hours a night and working out along side that is extreme. However two hours four times a week will help you if you eat right. Make sure you see a doctor before starting Tennis it is very intense on your knees and other joints, also on your lungs.

Latest posts

Back