Suggestion for Health and Fitness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you made a face cream to improve your skin as much as this does you would be a billionaire !

3 x glasses of boiled water with half squeezed fresh lemon - Per day (allow to cool or drink warm)

Takes about 4-6 weeks, but you will notice a difference after 2 weeks.

Saw on TV, tried it and it works - brilliant !

imagegnq.jpg

i started yesterday...the local high school has a track open to the public...i walked/ran 20 laps...about 5miles..today i went to another city park and did about 8 laps walking at a fast pace...it was about 6 miles...for today...felt good...only thing is my ankles start burning realy bad but im not going to stop

My 9 points lifestyle:

A, eat every three hours
B, drink clean water ( without sugar,mineral)
C, move,train
D, no sugar !
E, little salt
F, eat slowly
G, eat in kitchen ! (no tv,pc, etc ! )
H, not fear mistakes
I, study books about healthy weight loss ( forum )

Hi,

I thing that best way to overcome the over weight is to not stay at home, walking, jogging and doing sport activities with friends is the best way to go, exchanging advices on forums like this one is also a benefit.
Stay active!

Most important factor for me was making it a part of my day. I'm up at 4:30 and cycle 7.5k to work on an empty stomach, soy on my Weetbix, then small meals of fats proteins and carbs through the day keeping to an overall 1:2:4 ratio, maybe 2 litres of water, moderate coffee consumption, no sugar or other crap carbs, no added salt, then an hour in the gym mid afternoon, alternating a build routine one day, a burn routine the next, with Wednesdays and the weekends off. Then at 5pm I leave work and 7.5k cycle home. Sleep like a baby. Mind you, I've said ten words to anyone all day.

Trying out this paleo thing just now.. working good so far but will need a lot more tweaking....getting back to my roots n all that jazz.

High fat, low carb, ketogenic diet (paleo diet). Eliminate all toxins (shampoo, cologne etc). Only meat and a little bit of well-cooked veggies with every meal.

Also take therapeutic doses of nutrients/vitamins and coconut oil.

Eat healthy and work out three to four times a week. Ok, that sounds simplistic but I am not an expert. I say also try to live a stress free life and meditate if you can when you can.

Think Mike has it spot on. There's no point in trying all these diets. It's just a case of doing exercise for 30mins each day, and eating the right amount of food.

I've lost 5lbs this week alone from sticking to that, no snacking etc.

Get a heavy bag and 2lb. ankle weights and spend about 30 minutes doing nothing but knees and kicks. It's a great stress buster and will eventually make your legs as hard as steel.

It's a good all around workout for your lower back, buttocks, and lower torso as well. Your vertical will also increase in height.

I just found this website where you can keep track of your calorie intake and exercise. It also has forums for people who are trying to get fit or lose weight. If you're trying to do either of those this seems like a great place to meet more people with the same goal in mind.

Here's the address
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/learn_more

I have myfitnesspal on my phone. I use it primarily to log caloric intake and macros. It was especially useful during my keto diet that dropped me from 195lb to 185lb. You get to change your macro ratios as for this diet it was 5% carbs 65% fat and 30% protein. I have since transitioned back to a more balanced diet and haven't seen my weight go up and in fact with the carbs I can now do more cardio which has brought me down to 182lb. I don't rush the weight loss because I am trying to build muscle which obviously weighs more so I worry less about weight and more about gym performance. This app was very helpful in meeting my short term goals so highly recommended.

I put a lot of weight on during my marriage, when I was very unhappy. It took me a couple of years to get my self esteem back. It isn't there completely, but getting better all the time. Anyway earlier this year I started to follow Weight Watchers (loosely) and I found a great exercise DVD that helped a bit. I have lost 36lbs up to now. But I have been lacking motivation for the last month. Help I need to get back into it so I can lose all this weight!

GraceBlossom said:
I put a lot of weight on during my marriage, when I was very unhappy. It took me a couple of years to get my self esteem back. It isn't there completely, but getting better all the time. Anyway earlier this year I started to follow Weight Watchers (loosely) and I found a great exercise DVD that helped a bit. I have lost 36lbs up to now. But I have been lacking motivation for the last month. Help I need to get back into it so I can lose all this weight!

It can be difficult to keep the motivation, I used to go the gym often too and when I lost my job I kinda lost the motivation along with most other things. But at the time I had a routine, also I left the things I enjoyed until last, for example I'd leave swimming, jacuzzi and steam room last as I enjoy those the best. Kinda like a reward to wind down afterwards.

I also put on a lot of weight, but I know that it is because of stress, so unless I keep that under control exercise is not going to fix it completely. Do you know any apps/website for emotional eating?

I've been doing a lot better with my eating but I still eat my emotions on cheat days or when I'm really upset sometimes.

This is random but I saw it on facebook the other day and thought it was cute!

[video=youtube]

Peaches said:
I also put on a lot of weight, but I know that it is because of stress, so unless I keep that under control exercise is not going to fix it completely. Do you know any apps/website for emotional eating?

I think I have finally solved the emotional eating side, it took me a very long time, but now I seem to be able to control it, I don't know how.

9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:

It can be difficult to keep the motivation, I used to go the gym often too and when I lost my job I kinda lost the motivation along with most other things. But at the time I had a routine, also I left the things I enjoyed until last, for example I'd leave swimming, jacuzzi and steam room last as I enjoy those the best. Kinda like a reward to wind down afterwards.

I think the hard thing is there for me that afterwards, there is no good bit, with doing it at home, and going to the gym is not an option for me.

Latest posts

Back