Suggestion Thread?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayboy

Reaction score
I am new here, and I was looking for a way to contact the mods for a suggestion. The reason I am asking is because I think there should threads dedicated to age groups. Don't you think a 20 year old would have a different perspective than a 40 year old? Sorry if I missed something.

Jilted John said:
What! You don't want to talk to older people? Call the age police quick!

LOL, I am there the older people camp, I just think there is an life experience difference.

Rayboy said:
Jilted John said:
What! You don't want to talk to older people? Call the age police quick!

LOL, I am there the older people camp, I just think there is an life experience difference.

Think about it. Tattoos are hip now. When I was young they were only for military people and outlaws. Now a tattoo is hip.

Personally, I like the fact that our older members are interacting with the younger ones. They have more life experience and can use their wisdom which only comes with age, to teach younger members things.

who knows what you might learn from someone younger.
excluding anyone because of age doesnt seem like a verry openminded thing to do to me.
unless your looking for a partner or a hookup :p
than it might be wise;)

I'm afraid that our age matters. It's not about experience. I can learn as much from a 10 years younger person as from someone much older than me. It's just that I don't really think that I could easily develop friendship with someone much younger, to whom I could be a father :) At different age we tend to look for different sort of things, qualities, views. Let's say that I'm a fan of Nirvana and I bought Nevermind in 1991. If someone was born in 1991 and is also their fan, our experience and understanding of their music would be extremely different. However, I still believe that I would have much in common with this person than with someone of my age who enjoys nothing else but soccer :p

Latest posts

Back