suicidal guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Hey lonely life people, ive got a guy that is really down and depressed and is suicidal. Add him on AIM and help me convince him not to do it.

edited, please do not give other people's personal info out. I know you did it for the very best reasons. That's why I didn't do anything when I fist seen this but as lone wolf has stated he did not appreciate it.

does he have yahoo or msn?

tell him to close his eyes and think about times when he was at peace, tell him to remember things that happened in life that were good.
tell him he's going to die in any case so he shouldn't rush it..
tell him you know it takes strength to have hope..but that he has to have a little hope in any case...
n that things will get better....he has a friend in you..

I know that when you've reached the point of suicide the stuff I said above might not help..but just keep talking to him.. that happened to me b4 with an internet friend an it was msn messenger so we used the voice chat...if you have that or video chat that will help. It made it more real ..like you were there..

N I was just like...don't worry, things will get better...the person was crying n stuff..n we ended up staying up all night..just stay a few hours with your friend... that should help

hello i am ravineboi88 im not gonna commit it this was a lie whoever put this up should delete this immediately

Hi im new to the forum and im sure folks will be hearing a bit more from me later, but would like to post in here.

I did manage to contact ravine and had a good few hours of talk with him, he was unaware that his SN was given out here and didnt really appreciate it, at the end he did say that he had made a reply to this thread.

And although he does seem very depressed it is my belief that he has no real intention to commit suicide. Needless to say he now has my AIM SN and is more than welcome to drop me a line.

I cannot vouch that the above mentioned reply is from him or not but it most likely is.

I hope this clears things up, if anyone wants to get hold of me my email should be on my profile and my AIM is alcz86.

Folks, im not asking to close this whole thread down merely edit your posts so that his SN doesnt show, its not really fair to post it without his permission.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back