suicidal teen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

why can no one help me if ive been trying to get counsoling for 5 years, a third of my life.

why does the pain only go away when i cut myself =(

why do i dream about my loved ones dieing every night.

why do i still fantasize about my friends and family finding me hanging from my ceiling dead.

my life isnt even that bad yet i still feel the way i do, and i cant stop it.

Guest said:
why can no one help me if ive been trying to get counsoling for 5 years, a third of my life.

why do i still fantasize about my friends and family finding me hanging from my ceiling dead.

No matter how you feel people do care about you.  A lot of time people just don't say the rigt thing or anything at all.  I have older parents and I used to be so afraid when I wasn't around them.  I thought they would die in a car crash or some freak accident.  It wasn't until I realised that I had no control on whether or not they died that I started to feel better and not worry about that.  You have to realise that everyone feels pain.  It's not just you a lot of people feel like you they just don't know how to express their feelings.  You worry about your parents dying then why would you EVER consider suicide that would ruin there life and yours.  They would blame themselves and it would seriously affect there attitude toward life .  They would have no joy at all.  So please, please don't kill yourself.  I don't know you and I probably never will but, I still care about you.  

Guest said:

Keep trying to get counselling. There HAS to be someone out there who can help you. You could always call your local psychiatric hospital and tell them that you need help NOW. There are people who care. One day you will realize that you are a worthwhile person with a worthwhile life. Try and imagine what life would be like for you if you were happy. What would you be doing? Where would you be? It IS possible. Sometimes our thoughts get us down and we find it impossible to think of life being any different than it is now - but it IS possible. You can be happy. You can have fun. You can enjoy life. It's just a matter of when. Try making it sooner rather than later. Try doing just one little thing that makes you happy, something that doesn't hurt you or anyone else. You can do it. I know it's hard, because I've been there. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Soon you will see that light and start on your new life. It's all up to you. Seek help and get the happy life that you deserve.

Guest said:

As a teen, you should have access to a school counselor, help hotlines, or even better your parents, who know you as well as anyone, have raised you, care about you, and want what's best for you.

You shouldn't be cutting yourself because deep down, you know that you feel the pain in advance because that's part of how you are being told to cut yourself.

Everytime you cut yourself, you're hurting something beautiful and I know that without seeing you because regardless of your hair color or any other physical feature, you have a heart that thinks of and cares about what goes on around you.

As admirable as it is to worry about other people's fate and concerns, that is very overwhelming, especially for a teen and you should give your parents the opportunity to help you.

On the bright side, you maintain some optimism by saying that your life's not that bad but you should try to take it to the next level by seeking a family therapist and by coming to the realization that you still have a lot to live for.

**** i know how you feel.everyone always say there'here' for me there not really because whenever i try to go for them to get help they make a joke out of it..people are so full of honeysuckle
counciling sure doesnt help plus there just paid to care anyways..im so tired of keeping everythig inside and not telling anyone..almost every second of my life i think of suicide i want it to go away but its not.The only thing i can think of to make this go away is to kill myself:(:(

To the original poster and the poster above me, if you are suicidal PLEASE TELL SOMEONE.  It sounds like both of you are dealing with some very serious issues, and I'm wondering if you are also dealing with clinical depression or another mood disorder.  I have been through a major depression, didn't want help, just wanted to die and it was hell.  ONE person cared about me enough to take me to a doctor, and when that doctor didn't work out (I lterally could not talk to him, I just couldn't even form a sentence in front of him) he took me to another doctor where I finally got some help.  Five years later I can't believe that was even me.  Depression gets ahold of you and it is a monster.  It nearly killed me.  

Most people are not equipped to help someone who is suicidal. People may even act like you are being "dramatic" or are trying to get attention or something.  KEEP TELLING SOMEONE UNTIL YOU FIND HELP. Call a crisis hotline or a psychiatric clinic, tell a school counselor or a teacher.  Your friends and family may not be able to help you as much as a professional.  I can tell for the posts that both of you are in trouble and I am concerned.  PLEASE GET HELP!! AND CHECK BACK TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, OK???

As in the words of Winston Churchill, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, GIVE UP. I have a magnet with this saying on my fridge and I try to look at it once a day.

Guest said:
To the original poster and the poster above me, if you are suicidal PLEASE TELL SOMEONE.  It sounds like both of you are dealing with some very serious issues, and I'm wondering if you are also dealing with clinical depression or another mood disorder.  I have been through a major depression, didn't want help, just wanted to die and it was hell.  ONE person cared about me enough to take me to a doctor, and when that doctor didn't work out (I lterally could not talk to him, I just couldn't even form a sentence in front of him) he took me to another doctor where I finally got some help.  Five years later I can't believe that was even me.  Depression gets ahold of you and it is a monster.  It nearly killed me.  

Most people are not equipped to help someone who is suicidal. People may even act like you are being "dramatic" or are trying to get attention or something.  KEEP TELLING SOMEONE UNTIL YOU FIND HELP. Call a crisis hotline or a psychiatric clinic, tell a school counselor or a teacher.  Your friends and family may not be able to help you as much as a professional.  I can tell for the posts that both of you are in trouble and I am concerned.  PLEASE GET HELP!! AND CHECK BACK TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, OK???
Please there is a living and true God in my life and he helps me all the time. I know this is politicly incorrect to discuss this on the forum, but there are so many facets to we humans. We cannot overlook the spiritual, and that is sometimes the thing that pulls us through. It aided this weak person to quit smoking. Please talk to us and seek help, scream for it if you have to, and remember we are very concerned about you....

Latest posts

Back