Sup?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stride

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just typed "lonely people" into Google and came up with this message board. I've looked around a bit and so far like the atmosphere and can relate to the people :).

I live in a suburb of Seattle, WA where I work full time and attend college part-time. I wasn't a shy person up until a pretty catastrophic event happened to my family (I wont bore with details), but it really left me unable to connect with people on any level other than a superficial one.

I've reached a point in my life now where I want to nix the anti-social breadth of my life and I figured where better to start than the place I spend a bunch of my time (the internet :p).

I'll be browsing around a bit and eventually posting. Until then, I look forward to meeting you all!

-Jason

welcome. do check out the chat room... there is a link in the new members forum page at the top... i dont' post much anymore just lurk in the chatroom mostly. glad to have ya.

Heya, and welcome to ALL, Jason. Hopefully you'll get what you came for, here.

Hi Jason. Yep, there's plenty of people to talk to here. I hope you find it's what you need. Good luck and Take care.

btw-if you want to talk about whatever the catastrophic event was, I'm pretty certain we won't find it boring. Ok?

Latest posts

Back