Support Group For Those That Got Banned Today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sci-Fi said:
No, it's cause you don't always play well with others Callie. :D jk!

I'm so **** innocent and nice, I was born with a halo, honey. :club:

I spammed again. No one would unban me, but Liley came to my rescue and PM'd Minus for me. Now I am unbanned (will this post ban me again...hmmm)

Well, let's find out :D

Oh come on now, i had you unbanned before i even saw the PM so i don't know that this "no one would unban me" statement is quite right.

Yes you were and it must have felt like you were set adrift out in the vastness of cyber space, forever lost and cut off. A frightening and traumatic experience.

Minus said:
Yes you were and it must have felt like you were set adrift out in the vastness of cyber space, forever lost and cut off. A frightening and traumatic experience.

Exactly, it was so horrible, I didn't know if I would make it :(

It must have been traumatic. Probably will require group therapy with the others who have been banned.

It is even going to take a beach?

Is that a problem?

Actually, since I don't like the sun, I would prefer it to be at night. We could all go skinny dipping :D

This sounds like some serious recovery time. Oh the trauma.

Okay, i guess everyone will need organized for the outing.

I got banned the weekend,does that mean I can come skinny dipping too? Don't worry,I got a good body for my age!

The beach is a little cold here, so it may not be the best place to organize it.

article-2022408-0D4B5DEE00000578-342_634x649.jpg

Yes John, you need to recover from the trauma too.

Is their water softer?

Well, considering there's probably no ICE in it, I'd have to go with yeah, a lot softer... ice is hard

Okay, gonna stop that train of thought before I get in trouble now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back