Sweet and Sensitive 12 yr old Seeks first love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonelyandloveless

Hello im a 12 year old single who loves music films and sensitive guys.
anyone who wants to contact me can at - **************

I live in **********
luv to hear from u bye

12 year old looking for love?

If you're really legit 12 year old, I dont think it is advisable to start romance and stuff.

And maybe... Could you be an undercover cop searching for pedophiles? :)

Hi-

If you really are 12, you should definitely not be on this site looking for love.

This site is visited almost exclusively by adults in their 20s, 30s, and up.  We have a handful of teenage members, but I think even they would probably be too old for you.

Also, you're too young to be trying to meet people online.  That's really dangerous, and if you are actually a 12 year old girl, you would be a prime target for predators and pedophiles. Do your parents know you are trying to meet people online?  I can't imagine they would approve of it.  

If you are lonely and in need of friends you might want to find a site geared towards young adults that gives advice about making friends.  I'm not talking about a social networking site like facebook or anything- just a website with some tips on starting friendships at your age. I wouldn't worry about getting a boyfriend at your age. If you meet a nice guy in real life, you might consider getting to know him, but you certainly shouldn't be focusing on finding a boyfriend.

Elae has great advice as always. 12 years old is WAAAAY to young to search for romance online! I think this is a joke, though. If not, it scares me. 12 years old should be playing in the backyard, NOT trolling the internet with all the pervs out there!

awhhh...lol we are all different so lovelynloveless i hope no one here made u feel aweful and likely to shy away from this site. Its true at 12 its not best to put post like that out there, cus there are a lot of preditors out there.
So my only advice or comment is..............love and life will happen to you once you let it....the fact that you dont have a boyfriend is not a bad sign at all (in this case its a good sign haha). I know 24 year old females who have never had a bf and arent worried in the slightest....n some of them may never fall in love at all; but MOSTof them will!

oh i'll add u too my msn, i'm a girl....but if the case is just that u want a guy because u are lonely, then i think u don't really need a guy, u just need people!
okay actually..u should message me n tell me if its okay to add u...cus i'm not exactly who u left ur address for...but then i cud add u n if u liked u cud delete...ummm lol....

jales said:
awhhh...lol we are all different so lovelynloveless i hope no one here made u feel aweful and likely to shy away from this site. Its true at 12 its not best to put post like that out there, cus there are a lot of preditors out there.
So my only advice or comment is..............love and life will happen to you once you let it....the fact that you dont have a boyfriend is not a bad sign at all (in this case its a good sign haha). I know 24 year old females who have never had a bf and arent worried in the slightest....n some of them may never fall in love at all; but MOSTof them will!

oh i'll add u too my msn, i'm a girl....but if the case is just that u want a guy because u are lonely, then i think u don't really need a guy, u just need people!
okay actually..u should message me n tell me if its okay to add u...cus i'm not exactly who u left ur address for...but then i cud add u n if u liked u cud delete...ummm lol....

okay please add me. thank u

Hi Honey,

Hope all is well. Not trying to scare you off this site! Just want you to be very, very careful!

I agree.... that was kind of Scary ;)

at my 12 year I was wondering being like Chuck Norris or Jean Claude van Damme, Silver Stallone etc ;)

P.S. scary...

whoa scary thing is i was on google and just watching "to catch a predator" XD. for those who dont know what that show is its basically a undercover sting operation where a supposed 13 year would be looking for sex on online chatrooms, and allot of men, ages 20 - 54 (oldest i think was 54) would drive, 3-4 hours thinking they will get some. They bring condoms, penis pumps and other things only to get a interview on how screwed up they are on national TV, then arrested shortly after. Scarely thing is those guys seem like regular joes, most are married with kids, and have jobs like teachers, ministers, police officers and doctors, jobs where they have a certain degree of trust in society.

Not to scare you away but be careful!

btw im a 55 yr old guy, interested? jk jk jk jk jk ^^;;;;;;;

motiv said:
...and allot of men, ages 20 - 54 (oldest i think was 54) would drive, 3-4 hours thinking they will get some.

God, that's one of few things which really makes me feel nauseous by just thinking of.

Motiv,

It never fails to amaze me how stupid men can be.

Does some fat, flabby 50 year old REALLY believe that a 13 year old virgin wants him? WHY? How can they be so stupid?

Hilariously enough is when men have even SEEN the 'To Catch a Predator, Volume 79' show on tv and still go for the trap!

Do they WANT to go to jail or something?

i think the show plays on the utter aggrogance of some men, espically when they are in a older --> younger "relationship." From what the show kinda says the men want to "teach" the girl about sex and the feeling they get is that the girl is more then eagar to learn so its a "win-win" situation.

Not to be racist or anything but is it just me or are allot of the guys that appear on that show latino and indian guys (20-30's) and white guys (which seem to be older, 30+?)

And as for them saying "yea ive been the show" or " i heard of dateline's sting" and still get caught, obviously the bait was worth the risk for them, good thing they were caught XD im just surprised so many get caught, you would think that in society today, a program like this would catch at most 1-2 guys.... not 120+!

felony convinction + prison time < taking a 13 year old virginity

Motiv,

I really cannot understand it. Some of these people are not idiots--doctor, for one example.
I guess that despite the sexual revolution and the so-called whorishness of modern women, there are still so many horny guys!

In your profile, your birthday is unspecified, so I'm guessing you're not really 12 but even if you really were, that's way too young to search for love or even a relationship. Don't rush into giving up your innocence and focus on making friends and having fun with them. You still have a long life ahead of you and you should wait until you approach adulthood to start worrying about love. Relationships even go better when you've made longtime friends first, whether your relationship ends up being with them or not and at such a young age, you're still learning about yourself as you continue to develop physically, socially, and emotionally. I bet the real point of your post is that you either you feel unloved or someone is hurting you and you're reaching out for help. We're here for you.

well if u really are 12 yrs old ur lucky most people here are the nicest people in the world! u guys.. rock one word.. HUMBLE :)

You know what I was 12 I wanted to kill myself because I didn't have a girlfriend...

You know when I was 5 years old (yes FIVE) I wanted to kill myself for the same reason...

WOW!!! Chesterfield is like less then a 30 minuet drive away for me.

Lonelyandloveless Like some others have said you do have to be careful when giving out personal information.

If you had been older I would have probably have added you. But as am a 32 year old mail I don't think that would be appropriate at all.

Good luck to you in finding happiness :)

bluey said:
WOW!!! Chesterfield is like less then a 30 minuet drive away for me.

Lonelyandloveless Like some others have said you do have to be careful when giving out personal information.

If you had been older I would have probably have added you. But as am a 32 year old mail I don't think that would be appropriate at all.

Good luck to you in finding happiness :)

I just noticed your post, and yeah, that would be a little creepy. lol

NewBirth said:
i better just stay outta this one haha

No, just jump right on in man... I'd be glad to hear it, this board is quiet enough to begin with. lol

Latest posts

Back