Sweet and Sensitive 12 yr old Seeks first love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin said:
motiv said:
...and allot of men, ages 20 - 54 (oldest i think was 54) would drive, 3-4 hours thinking they will get some.

God, that's one of few things which really makes me feel nauseous by just thinking of.

Where is Robin?

People almost never find love on the net, let alone their first love at 12. Don't rush things. I never loved anyone till I was 14/15, and then got my heartbroken, and at 18 am still hurting. It's worth experiencing youth, and waiting till you're mature enough to have a proper relationship.

wow so this an interesting topic but the thread is getting a bunch of responses, I agree if you really are 12, i'm sure you want to feel grown up, And you might hate hearing this all the time, but dude if your twelve chill out, take it from a 16 year old bask in the sun of few resonsibilities, and stop listening to that britney spears music thats brainwashing this sickening idea for you.

If you really want some good class A quality music written by someone who is truely mature and a great role model. Just follow my screen my name, you'll be glad you did.

Also don't look for love, love makes life too completcated, if you really want true love let it find you

peace

:D

Jeez. When I was 12 I spent all my time writing poetry and hiding from everyone. I didn't want a relationship, I wanted to be wherever I was safest with people who wouldn't hurt me anymore. At the time, the only way for me to get away from people who hurt me was to be completely alone. That's so strange to me, 12 and actually wanting to be around other people. I'm such a freak :p
But yeah, this person is more than likely some old person looking for kicks. Not in a pedo way necessarily, but still. They aren't 12.

Lonelyandloveless said:
Hello im a 12 year old single who loves music films and sensitive guys.
anyone who wants to contact me can at - [email protected]

I live in Chesterfield
luv to hear from u bye

A "12 year old single?"
My..I must be getting old..
I didn't realize 12 year olds would be uh..attached.:rolleyes:

Oh..you'd be surprised at how many 12 year olds nowadays are attached :rolleyes:
Some even may think it's their "one". Right. This may be though but in very rare cases I guess *shrugs*

Skorian said:
Funny thing is, people used to get married at this age.

yea but he's still right... 12 is not that young...

Besides I speak to her every now and again....I kind of wish you'll should stop making it out as if she's completely crazy...lol

I'm not sure whether she is 12 or not (you're never sure with the internet) ..but she's quite interesting to talk to...lol..she reads good books...and knows about good websites as well. 0.o

mink said:
Oh..you'd be surprised at how many 12 year olds nowadays are attached :rolleyes:
Some even may think it's their "one". Right. This may be though but in very rare cases I guess *shrugs*

Really? That's sort of living in the fast lane mink..
When I was twelve the most important thing to me was Saturday mornings. No school..and I could sleep in late.

Arianna said:
mink said:

Really? That's sort of living in the fast lane mink..
When I was twelve the most important thing to me was Saturday mornings. No school..and I could sleep in late.
Yup, I have seen kids where I'm from who are so young (as young as a 12 year old) yet they already have boyfriends. I feel like the coming generation is speeding up ahead.

When I was 12..I remembered that the most important thing was just wanting to move away from where I was living so that I could get away from people I called "friends". Lol definitely wasn't looking for love then.

this thread creeps me out, I'm not gonna lie.

Qui, I'm with you on this one, hon. I hate seeing it up, because I think it's potentially a lure for the wrong kind of people, if you get my drift? Not that any of our regulars are of any concern, but there are an awfully lot of guests and yahoo/google/msn viewers...

Why do you guys keep bumping it up? This person probably hasn't loged in in months.

Feeling old at 16? You must be kidding!!! Wait till your almost 30.

Latest posts

Back