Sweet and Sensitive 12 yr old Seeks first love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, for once the babies of the forum are feeling old. Lol, I'm only 17, I'm just a kid. But this 12 year old is deffs freaky o_O
And if they aren't actually 12.... that's freakier.

I agree i know I'm still a kid I'll be 17 in 2 months, but for the last year time has felt slow. I'm also very clingy to my youth.

XD

Yeah, I don't know. I wish I were 25. I also wish I were 9 again. Whatever, I already got to be 9, and I'll get to 25 soon enough.

I still feel 18 though that was ten years ago... I read once somewhere that an 80 year old man, when asked, said he felt as if he were still 18... so I suppose age is relative.

When I was young, like 12-18 I always felt much older than I was... and the people I hung around with the most were anywhere from 40-98 years old.

My advice to you, and to myself if I could go back to your ages: Enjoy your youth while you have it, as you will never have it again. But use wisdom beyond your years in choosing your actions, as in the future you will reap the rewards of such foresight.

gahhh my youth is still stressful and growing up feels suspensful because of all the responsibity I don't know if I'll be able start a career or do well in college.

of course the fear of growing up makes my youth evermore worrysome

I'm going to college a year early, if I get this internship this summer. I'll spend the whole summer all by my lonesome in the dorm with no friends. I'm trying to look forward to it as a good opportunity but I know it's going to suck. And I mean, there will be people there so it's not like I'm moving to a ghost town. I could always make new friends there... except that if it were possible for me to make a friend in 2 months I wouldn't need this site at all. It takes me years to be really close to anyone.
So basically I have only a few months left to be a kid. Then; college. Of course after the internship I'll be back for senior year, so that's all fine and dandy.

is it bad that were doing all this discusion here then, even if it is kinda off topic?

It's another one of our makeshift threads

:D

Well. Hopefully people will let this thread die. If the individual who started it does ever come back and read it I would like to say this. You never know who you are talking to online. Many people lie. Even if someone claims to be 10, 11, 12, 13, 14. This does not mean they are. One way to be at least somewhat sure of who a person is, is. Most people won't be looking to make long term friends with people over months if they are lieing. Before you meet someone in person I would definitly recommend that if you haven't known them a good while that you trade phone numbers and have a conversation or two. Especially if you live nearby and you meet them online and only know them a few days. Often the voice alone will give you at least some idea of who you are talking to. Never assume anything. You just don't know. I doubt this poster is infact 12. My bet is it's probably some 20-30 year old dude who is just out for a laugh to fresia with whom ever believes what they are putting out there. Anyways. Here is some food for thought.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/category/1035.aspx

I hear what your saying and its true that younger ppl should be a lot moor careful about who there talking to on line.

I would take it that this girl is 12 and in need of a bit of love. That is not uncommon for a 12 year old to be looking for a GF or BF.

Just I think if anyone you talk to tells you to keep stuff secrete then there up to no good. If your talking to someone on line then always be honest with your mum and dad. Specially if your meeting someone for the fist time. Don't just take a friend but an adult. Mum & dad I would think would be best. Specially your dad if hes a big guy and it is some pervert then he could beat the crap out of him for you :D Hopeful you would have time to get your mobile out and video this for us all so we could have a laugh out of the perv getting beat up ;)

You should remember that there are a lot off mest up ppl out there and they don't think anywhere near like the rest of us.... very frightening in deed :(

I don't see no reason why it has to be locket.

I did just edit the oreganol posters post tho. As she had her mail addy and the place where she lives in there. Why that was not edited be for I have no idea. That post was there be for I become a mod.

Latest posts

Back