Take out,eat out,or cook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so like eating out at times, nice change for me and sociable.

Also though I like to cook, nothing elaborate as me not that good :rolleyes: but my foods are warming, wholesome and yummy 'lishush' if that is a word. :D

Meh - either cook or take-out. I don't really like going out to eat in restaurants - the atmosphere is usually too loud and intrusive and I don't like eating in front of strangers.

I'm not overly fond of cooking either - unless I'm in the mood to cook, it's more like a chore for me. I do love baking though.

1. Eating out when I'm in the mood.
2. Cooking when I have the time
3. Take out is an oft used last resort

Biggest problem with cooking is that I tend to drink when I cook. I've scalded the bottom of more than one pot due to falling asleep with dinner on the stove.

Home cooked food is the most preferred for me since we prefer to eat hygienic food with fresh ingredients.
But its often fun to eat at restaurants that are not to noisy and have a good ambiance.
Takeout, no way, unless absolutely necessary.

I tend to cook nowadays, after learning how to recently. I do dine out occasionally, special occasions or if my daughters in town, and will get a takeout if I'm writing or recording into the wee hours.

In the words of the title of my friends final Psychology dissertation: It Depends. 🤪
Depends if I went to work or not, if it was a long day or not.
Depends on how much money I've already spent, versus how much I'm trying to spend.
Depends on how much money I've saved, or am trying to save towards.
Depends on if I'm off/on my dietary and exercise routine or not.

Latest posts

Back