Taking a break

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Poet

Reaction score
Hello again everyone.

I think that I'm going to take a break from A Lonely Life for a little while. I have no idea how long it will be. I could totally be back on here chatting tomorrow ;)

I just feel like it might do me some good to step back a little.
You've all been so wonderful to me throughout my stay here.
Just so no one questions why, its not because of hard feelings against anyone, or anything like that. You're all wonderful people, and I wish you all strength and success in all your struggles.

I'm not leaving for good though. ;) I may pop in from time to time when, not if I miss you guys too much. I just wanted to let everyone know, so no one worries about me.

Again, thank you everyone for being so wonderful to me. You've helped shed a light in a place that's been desperately in need of a new light bulb! :D

(hug)

Take care and see you soon! ;)

We love you. Don't forget that. You're one of the most wonderful people i've ever met on here. :)

I've been talking about doing this again for a little while and here it is.

I have a lot going on in my life right now. I found out my Mom might have cancer, my Grandmother has been wanting to die everyday for like 3 years and my sister and I are fixing to be fighting. It's just becoming to much. I need to step back and breathe in the sweetness of the air.

My Family is in chaos. As much as I love coming here, I need to step back. This is nothing personal. I came back before, and I'll come back again. I care about all of you and this might be a couple of days, or a couple of weeks. If you'd like to have a way to contact me, just pm me or something. I'm not abandoning anyone, just trying to relieve some stress is all. (hug) I care about you all!

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear about your situation in life. Don't let this beat you. Stay strong. The human mind is capable of some awesome things! Give it everything you got and you will get through this.

Latest posts

Back