Talk...or don't

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking about my purpose here.... it is getting bad; Every day I am hoping that this pain goes away.... I am tired, everything is on my shoulders. My chest felt so tight this past few days.

Sweet. I made a thread that people use to type stuff. And if a joke about the pro/opposite thing pertaining to congress, which is rather tired and played out, is here...ok. And breastfeeding is just weird in any setting regardless, but usually for males. I get it, but don't whip it out at the DMV. And kookie, if you ever feel like unloading at this particular time of day, I'm probably messed up enough to mostly understand.

Sweet. I made a thread that people use to type stuff. And if a joke about the pro/opposite thing pertaining to congress, which is rather tired and played out, is here...ok. And breastfeeding is just weird in any setting regardless, but usually for males. I get it, but don't whip it out at the DMV. And kookie, if you ever feel like unloading at this particular time of day, I'm probably messed up enough to mostly understand.
So hungry baby shouldn't get to nurse at scheduled time if mother is at the DMV.

Hello KookieOreo1 I'm sorry you are in a lot of pain. I'm here if you need someone to listen.
Thank you! It was just a lot... a shocking event happened to me that made my anxiety worst... and now I feel like no one can see that I am not truly okay... i felt like I should be okay and moved forward like what everyone told me to do.. but it wasn't easy. Some days I am okay, then somedays i felt like hell... this is getting tiring. 🥺😭

Thank you! It was just a lot... a shocking event happened to me that made my anxiety worst... and now I feel like no one can see that I am not truly okay... i felt like I should be okay and moved forward like what everyone told me to do.. but it wasn't easy. Some days I am okay, then somedays i felt like hell... this is getting tiring. 🥺😭
It takes time to be ok and that is ok. I wish you healing and strength.

fresia the snowflake analogy, that's only 35x700. Are you tissue paper, notebook paper, construction paper, card stock, bond, crepe, origami, cotton, banana, wove, blotting, cartridge, or rolling?

Latest posts

Back