Talk...or don't

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I accidentally scratched my little lady son’s Corvette. First off he doesn’t drive it which is one reason it’s in her garage and besides it’s a stupid car. Had he done what I told him to do I wouldn’t have had to go to the garage. Had I not been in the garage I wouldn’t have scratched the stupid car. I think he was a bit pissed. My point is I asked him to come by and change the bulbs in her shower. I’m not a handyman but he tells me the ladder and the bulbs should be in the garage. Not even the garage off the kitchen but the detached garage at the back. Blah blah blah...I do it, scratch the car with the ladder, and go about my business. He calls to ask if I found everything and that’s when I let him know I scratched his car. And of course he can come and check on that stupid car but when she fell and busted her head he never showed.

Her son is my age. Just bulbs but they are recessed lights and the ceiling is too high to use a chair to stand in. Also, I’m not her handyman.

The kids from the local public school have finally managed to add soccer to their athletic program. I think its great for many reasons granted some are petty, but mostly because around here the rich white people have tried to claim it as theirs....wait that's petty I guess. Anyway, I came to a 4way stop and here are these kids asking for the community to help support their efforts. The ***** in the land rover in front of me gave what looked like 2 bucks and drove off. The smile, rosy cheeked and clearly chilled by the cool temperature and say why they are there. One mother is a few feet away sees what bill I have and sidles up next to the boys stating its unnecessary. I had been talking with them so I guess she thought I was a weird or something. I said its this or a dollar and I dropped the money in the pail. The kid holding the pail hands me a sliver of paper with a bible verse on it.
The lady in front of me pissed me off.
The mother pissed me off.
This is just another reason I don't like people. Then on my way home I saw 4 deer and they were beautiful.

The kids from the local public school have finally managed to add soccer to their athletic program. I think its great for many reasons granted some are petty, but mostly because around here the rich white people have tried to claim it as theirs....wait that's petty I guess. Anyway, I came to a 4way stop and here are these kids asking for the community to help support their efforts. The ***** in the land rover in front of me gave what looked like 2 bucks and drove off. The smile, rosy cheeked and clearly chilled by the cool temperature and say why they are there. One mother is a few feet away sees what bill I have and sidles up next to the boys stating its unnecessary. I had been talking with them so I guess she thought I was a weird or something. I said its this or a dollar and I dropped the money in the pail. The kid holding the pail hands me a sliver of paper with a bible verse on it.
The lady in front of me pissed me off.
The mother pissed me off.
This is just another reason I don't like people. Then on my way home I saw 4 deer and they were beautiful.
iu

Maybe Ranger Rover lady was strapped for cash because she lives with crushing debt trying to outdo the Jones. Or she had an allowance.

I don't know how this very unremember post resurfaced...but there's a video thingy. And I hope it means nothing.

I admit that I tend to take the long and laborious route with nearly every task. Its not because I can't conceive alternate or rather simpler ways to achieve the end product. I'm just difficult and I do things the difficult way.
My clothesline is an eyesore. It needed to go. I already knew that my new one was going to be wooden posts instead of the round metal ones. I didn't just cut them off flush with the ground because that wouldve been dumb to me. Instead I start digging....and digging for over an hour until I finally unearth this 15 inches across nearly 3 ft deep mass of concrete. Post hole diggers were clearly not used.
Anyway, one is out but the other is still there waiting for the teenage boy to get to work. Ive written a list of all I need for the new clothesline and it too is waiting for the boy.
I will have my new clothesline by Monday.

Brian Cranston really does fit most rolls very well. I don't ever want to meet him, in case, ya know, he's a dick. But great acting chops

Latest posts

Back