Teleport yourself!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caesium

Well, this is quite straightforward, where would you like to be at this very instant? You have a teleportation device that can move you to any place on the earth. Where would you like to go? And who would you like to take with you? You can post a picture of where you want to be if you're too lazy to type :)

Right now I want to be somewhere warm and cosy, maybe a place like this, a small cottage built under a great tree in the woods (Badger's house from the Wind in the Willows):
witw2.jpg

It would be snowing outside, and inside, I'd just be relaxing, maybe reading a book.

I would wont to be at the same place as you Caesium. That looks like the most cosy place in the world.

punisher said:
Bluey said:
I would wont to be at the same place as you Caesium. That looks like the most cosy place in the world.

Can i go aswell ? I'll bring my 360 :)

Most certainly can :)

That is the kinder place I imagine that I have waiting for me in the other world. some ppl call it haven :)

For me, I would teleport me and my boyfriend to this place here:

View attachment 5 ..San Lucas in Mexico

However, I would prefer giving the teleportation device to Robin so he can finally see Katie for the first time.
That's actually a selfish wish because I want a big photo of them to hang on my wall lol :p :D

Attachments

• Mexico - San Lucas.jpg
    Mexico - San Lucas.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 6
Bluey said:
punisher said:
Bluey said:

Can i go aswell ? I'll bring my 360 :)

Most certainly can :)

That is the kinder place I imagine that I have waiting for me in the other world. some ppl call it haven :)

In my heaven i eat what i like without having to burn it off later and amy lee sings to me 24/7. I also play the guitar very well up there :)

In my heaven i eat what i like without having to burn it off later and amy lee sings to me 24/7. I also play the guitar very well up there :)

hell ya mind if i join?

i'll bring some booze that taste good, doesn't fresia with anti depressants, and is comepltetly hangover free.
ya

heaven sounds like a nice place, wonder what it takes to get in,
hmmm well i've never killed anyone, i think that ought to be good enough.

ya someplace nice like sarasota florida, with the white sandbeach and the seagulls waddle right up to you so you can feed them bread crumbs. nice

:)

Unacceptance said:
So this is only a space traverser, not a space-time traverser?

I was considering making it a space-time traverser, but I thought that might be more excitement than people could handle in one thread, so I was going to save the time machine for a later thread.

evanescencefan91 said:

hell ya mind if i join?

i'll bring some booze that taste good, doesn't fresia with anti depressants, and is comepltetly hangover free.
ya

heaven sounds like a nice place, wonder what it takes to get in,
hmmm well i've never killed anyone, i think that ought to be good enough.

ya someplace nice like sarasota florida, with the white sandbeach and the seagulls waddle right up to you so you can feed them bread crumbs. nice

:)

Yeah your there to, and you play the guitar almost as good as me haha. And the anti depressants are little chocolates mmmm :)

Unacceptance said:
Into the bank vault I go with a bag, out of the bank vault I go, with a slightly heavier bag.

That was sneaky :3

I wish to be teleported to a log cabin in Siberia, with a satellite internet connection and a couple hundred books.

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Into the bank vault I go with a bag, out of the bank vault I go, with a slightly heavier bag.

lol, Have you ever seen the film Jump?

No, did it steal my idea?

Why I oughtta...

Yes it totally did steal your idea. Over a year be for you thought of it lol

Its about a guy that can jump to anywhere in the world he likes. He gets money from going into bank vaults and then jumping back out of them with the loot. See he doesn't even have to unlock the vault. He just has to have a picher in he's head of where he wants to go and he's then in a instant there. Is a good film and well worth a watch.

3 Places i would like to be at this very instant:

1. Venice, Italy
2. Milan, Italy
3. Paris, France

Latest posts

Back