Teleport yourself!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
callista_05 said:
3 Places i would like to be at this very instant:

1. Venice, Italy
2. Milan, Italy
3. Paris, France

Oh, Italy, very nice :) I've been to Tuscany a few times, but I'm not sure if I want to go to Venice...it is probably full of tourists, souvenir shops, and dirt. But hey, I could be wrong, and it is still sort of on my list of places I want to see sometime.

I've been thinking of going to Paris sometime soon as well, it's only 3 hours away from here by train O_O...could be a nice weekend get-a-way...you could come with me! xD

Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Into the bank vault I go with a bag, out of the bank vault I go, with a slightly heavier bag.

lol, Have you ever seen the film Jump?

No, did it steal my idea?

Why I oughtta...

Yes it totally did steal your idea. Over a year be for you thought of it lol

Its about a guy that can jump to anywhere in the world he likes. He gets money from going into bank vaults and then jumping back out of them with the loot. See he doesn't even have to unlock the vault. He just has to have a picher in he's head of where he wants to go and he's then in a instant there. Is a good film and well worth a watch.

Well then I'd teleport to the guy who created it, kill them, teleport to the viewers of said movie, lobotomize them so they can't remember seeing it, then I would be original again.

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Into the bank vault I go with a bag, out of the bank vault I go, with a slightly heavier bag.

lol, Have you ever seen the film Jump?

No, did it steal my idea?

Why I oughtta...

Yes it totally did steal your idea. Over a year be for you thought of it lol

Its about a guy that can jump to anywhere in the world he likes. He gets money from going into bank vaults and then jumping back out of them with the loot. See he doesn't even have to unlock the vault. He just has to have a picher in he's head of where he wants to go and he's then in a instant there. Is a good film and well worth a watch.

Well then I'd teleport to the guy who created it, kill them, teleport to the viewers of said movie, lobotomize them so they can't remember seeing it, then I would be original again.

You sure you not seen that film?

Caesium said:
callista_05 said:
3 Places i would like to be at this very instant:

1. Venice, Italy
2. Milan, Italy
3. Paris, France

Oh, Italy, very nice :) I've been to Tuscany a few times, but I'm not sure if I want to go to Venice...it is probably full of tourists, souvenir shops, and dirt. But hey, I could be wrong, and it is still sort of on my list of places I want to see sometime.

I've been thinking of going to Paris sometime soon as well, it's only 3 hours away from here by train O_O...could be a nice weekend get-a-way...you could come with me! xD

Whoa….if only I could!!!...i would love to go to Paris!!!!....

Are you French natively speaking?

callista_05 said:

Bonjour, Comment faites-vous? Est-ce votre belle va avoir là-bas?

Je parie que tu ne savais pas que je pourrais parler français huh

Bluey said:
callista_05 said:

uh, Bluey….i don’t understand French…Lol!! (I’ll probably try learning it in the near future… but for now, someone translate those words for me?...please?

callista_05 said:
Bluey said:
callista_05 said:

uh, Bluey….i don’t understand French…Lol!! (I’ll probably try learning it in the near future… but for now, someone translate those words for me?...please?

lol, OK I admit I cheated :p I used a translator.

I have an uncle in Germany. He speaks better German then he dose english now as he lived there since he was 16. He in he's 50s now. well I started sending him mail in German. he was phoning around the family telling everyone how impressed he was with my German and that its better German then he's own sons who are German lol. How diserpointed he was when I told him I did not know German I just know how to use google translation lol

What I said I think lol, Was Hallo How are you and how is the whither over there and I bet you did not know I could speak french huh lol

Bluey said:
callista_05 said:
Bluey said:
callista_05 said:

I have an uncle in Germany. He speaks better German then he dose english now as he lived there since he was 16. He in he's 50s now. well I started sending him mail in German. he was phoning around the family telling everyone how impressed he was with my German and that its better German then he's own sons who are German lol. How diserpointed he was when I told him I did not know German I just know how to use google translation lol

What I said I think lol, Was Hallo How are you and how is the whither over there and I bet you did not know I could speak french huh lol

LOL! that was pretty much tricky!!!...i haven’t tried using the google translation, though..

well, to answer you question....i feel fine...it was a sunny day here...not too hot coz it's also a bit windy...;p

callista_05 said:
Bluey said:
callista_05 said:
Bluey said:
callista_05 said:

LOL! that was pretty much tricky!!!...i haven’t tried using the google translation, though..

well, to answer you question....i feel fine...it was a sunny day here...not too hot coz it's also a bit windy...;p

lol

Translater

Its getting cold here again. I think I go visit me nana and get her to make me some dinner :D Later

Bluey said:
callista_05 said:
Bluey said:
callista_05 said:
Bluey said:
callista_05 said:

lol

Translater

Its getting cold here again. I think I go visit me nana and get her to make me some dinner :D Later

nana who? was that a name of a person or terms of endearment? or another foreign language which means?

lol! sorry for the 'interrogation'!!.. ;p

Oh, Well Nana or Nan just means grandmoor lol I used to call my other gran grandmoor but the one that's still alive I call Nana. Always have. She is half italian so maybe that's where it comes from IDK just I have always called her that.

Latest posts

Back