Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make a lot of different stuff for gifts and such, but I refuse to do any of it for money when people ask.
Ive been cutting my own hair for 15 years.
I am absolutely terrified of bridges over water, I hold my breath and look straight ahead. It helps as long as the bridge is not too long.
I smell all my food before I prepare it and eat it.
I haven't shaved my legs and underarms in about 6 months. I was curious how it would feel.
(Ladies, did you know that when the wind blows you can feel the tickling of the hairs on your legs. Its bizarre and satisfying. Ive asked guys about this and they are like "well yeah"....yes, I know everyone thinks its disgusting. The women I associate with think there's something wrong with me)

I sleep with a fan on year round for the sound.
My son is the only person I will hug.
I enjoy learning about people and their experiences.
I do not like for people to get too close to my personal space.
I really hate washing my hair.

I practice ancestor veneration
I have returned lost dogs to their rightful owners - on more than one occasion
I took care of my dad before he passed away
I really dislike when people only see the bad, and never the good
I once drove from North Carolina to Maine.

I have naturally curly hair and I've never straightened it, ever.
I love chocolate, but I hate chocolate ice cream.
Capybaras are one of my favourite animals - they're like giant guinea pigs!
The first two places I check out when visiting or moving to a new place is the local library and the local cemetery.
I'm an armchair traveller! Since moving to Canada at age 4, I've never been out of the country (although lack of money is partially to blame for that, I do think travelling is super stressful.)

I enjoy watching 4X4 videos especially when they roll over or get stuck really bad. ha! ha!
I like to ride my bicycle late at night when the weather is cooler.
I NEED to wear reading glasses now.
I have two full sets of tires for my truck.
I used to have a mini-wrecking yard at my house.

I enjoy watching 4X4 videos especially when they roll over or get stuck really bad. ha! ha!
I like to ride my bicycle late at night when the weather is cooler.
I NEED to wear reading glasses now.
I have two full sets of tires for my truck.
I used to have a mini-wrecking yard at my house.
I like riding at night too. Its so much more relaxing and enjoyable without all of the cacophony of the busy daytime hours.

Ha! ha! NEVER!!!!! Ha! ha! It's funny because sometimes I'm like ****! I should just go eat some of that. But, nope I already ate a few carrot sticks so that's all I get till the next morning. Ha! ha!
Ok! At some point I will ask you to explain this. For now...stick to your carrot sticks, almonds and sauerkraut🙂

I remembered more after I was done..

I've studied Vedic Astrology for 7 years now.
I observe a lot.
I have more of an affinity with Eastern culture than Western..
I own a lot of books.. like a whole lot
and I really despise people who use money as a means to deflect from their shitty behavior / personality

Even though my hands get very dirty almost every day, I scrub them clean every night.
When clothes get torn or worn I keep them and use them for work clothes then cleaning rags after that.
I like apples but I don't eat them due to pesticides on the outside of them.
I never allow anybody to take pictures of me.
I ran track in middle school and high school.

I sometimes, always, let my toenails get way too long before I cut them. Right now talon comes to mind.
I refuse to get anymore tattoos because everyone has them now. My sisters and I used to do sister tattoos.
I have started buying ebook versions of books I have in print because I can enlarge the print on my kindle. I can’t see honeysuckle. I probably shouldn’t be driving. If they ever make me do another eye exam I will fail.
I check the knobs on the stove constantly. I have this weird paranoia about natural gas.
I hate when people let their children run around and don’t correct them for being unruly.

If they ever make me do another eye exam I will fail.
HA, I think I'll fail every time I have to do the **** eye exam at the DMV. But no, they pass me every time. I could not read one single line with my left eye because it was all blurry and I said that. ***** told me to guess. Yes, she literally told me to guess. Because I could see all the peripheral honeysuckle and see fine out of both eyes, she passed me.

I check the knobs on the stove constantly. I have this weird paranoia about natural gas.
I call that smart! I actually got the natural gas turned off, the line disconnected in the alley, and the line in the yard removed. I switched to total electric. There are MANY natural gas leaks. Here they use thin wall plastic pipe for pressures below 20psi and then use 80psi of natural gas. Also it's required to surround the plastic pipe with small round gravel. Instead they just rebury the dirt/sharp rock mixture that they took out. But anyway, natural gas can be very dangerous.

I call that smart! I actually got the natural gas turned off, the line disconnected in the alley, and the line in the yard removed. I switched to total electric. There are MANY natural gas leaks. Here they use thin wall plastic pipe for pressures below 20psi and then use 80psi of natural gas. Also it's required to surround the plastic pipe with small round gravel. Instead they just rebury the dirt/sharp rock mixture that they took out. But anyway, natural gas can be very dangerous.
Very informative finished. ;)
Youre one of those people who knows everything about all things pertaining to the upkeep of a house

Latest posts

Back