Tell Your Life Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't going to post this because I was afraid that someone I loved would see this, but I want to finish:

So, The next semester I spend it at a local college while living at home. I got my GPA back up to a 3.5 and got on the dean's list.

I didn't make any friends there.

Mike and I talked rarely.

I got a call from his brother a few months into this semester. Mike had died in an accident after I had told him the night before that I didn't want to be friends with him anymore. I blamed myself at first for his death.

His death didn't affect me immediately, i made it through that semester and part of the summer (getting an A in my first summer class) before I broke down in august of 2008 during an english class while writing a paper for it. I didn't pass that class.

I started thinking about suicide all the time. I went on an anti depressant.

I met a girl online, and by october I had fallen in love with her. I never thought that would happen to me, falling in love with a girl, because, I had an extensive history with guys, but she helped ease the pain of mike's death, and I think part of the love I had for mike transferred onto how I felt about her.

Everyone always says that your first love is one you will never forget, so, the fact that my feelings for my first love were transferred in a way, kind of means that any feelings she gave to me, were magnified in an unique way.

I remember coming to ALL during this time. I think I remember coming, on a night I was crying and a night where I felt especially alone.

It was in december of 2008. This account isn't my first. It's my third.

I remember writing several suicide notes during that time and then burning them. I remember going out to my dock after it had rained a lot, and the water was lapping over the sides of the dock, onto the top of it. and i just stood there, in the middle of the night, crying and thinking about killing myself.

One night my mom's boyfriend told me I was a ***** with no friends, so i went to my room and got drunk, started at my antidepressant bottle, considering overdosing. I managed to convince myself to just go to bed because it was a short-death.

One day I went to class drunk. There were days when i would be walking to class and everything seemed to be whirling around in slow motion.

I made a few friends that semester despite that.

One was named Hannah. She wasn't really my friend. She just used me to fulfill her narcissism and never spoke to me again after i left that college.

Another was named Abigail. She was the nervous sort, sweet, loved 1940's black and white films and swooned over guys she liked. She didn't really talk to me much after we stopped having class together.

Kayleigh was a friend I made in youth group there. She was the longest lasting friend out of the three. I never really got close to her but she invited me to a youth group this past summer, and was a special education major, who liked me to teach her signs. So that was nice.

I got a 2.5 gpa that semester. Not my worst. Not my best.

Every semester I would not want to go back to college. I hated it. I cried. I felt anxiety. I couldn't do my work, but I went back again for my spring semester of 2009. I was 20 years old then.

I was pulling a C average.

You know the girl I loved online? She turned out to be a guy. This hurt me more than anything in the world. After this i stopped caring about people I met online or offline very much and this feeling continues to this day. It was such a sense of betrayal *shakes head*

When I told my psychologist about this person, they told me the person sounded as though they had some anti social qualities. I didn't want to believe this about them, not after I had cared for them so deeply. It hurt.

I was going to school with greasy hair, hiding it with a beanie. I slept on the floor of my room.

Things were bad.

I took a summer course, i failed it because I couldn't get myself to do the paper.

Then I transferred to my current college thinking it would make things better. It didn't.

I barely passed my first semester there. My second was much better, but due to a glitch.

I didn't really make any friends there.

I had a boyfriend for a month, and we did sexual stuff in his dorm room. He never took me out on a date and I ended up becoming enraged at him because all he wanted was sexual stuff. I think i really wanted for him to take me on a date and not make me feel like...i was just for sexual stuff.

Then there was this lesbian that was interested in me, but i wasn't interested in her, too old to take home to my family and not be embarassed. So i didn't pursue it.

I remember once, actually getting on a metro train that semester, planning to go to a hardware store to get some rope to hang myself with. I ended up convincing myself to go buy a book on depression instead.

By the end of that semester I thought it was time that I did something. Obviously continuing going to college wasn't making me feel any better. I felt horrible and my self esteem had never been lower. So I decided to take a Leave of Absence for a year. I got all the paperwork signed, and once spring semester ended, my Leave of Absence began.

So, my leave of absence,

It lasted a little over a year. During which I got on an anti depressant ( a different one) and regulated my sleep schedule. I volunteered at two places to try to boost my resume. I saw a psychologist once a week.

I finally felt the depression lift, which had been dragging me under. It lifted slowly, oh so very slowly, it took months for me to feel better.

People didn't understand why I wanted a Leave of Absence and I didn't talk about it with many people because I felt like they would make fun of me and not understand.

Now I am back at college. I am anxious and afraid for my future. It is now that I know whether or not the things I've done this past year have been worth it, and have worked.

Renae called again today.
She said she loves N misses Kimmie and i very much.

She has a lot of anxities and depression. Shes trying to get off of her meds or take less.
The meds are messing her up more than helping her.
She's trying....
I love her very much.

That was awesome in every way shape and form. You were able to tell your whole story without sounding conceited nor narcissistic, which is impressive. Du hast mich richtig gewowt!

My life story...

I was created in circumstances unknown to yous, created the universe and everything in it, destroyed it, and have done this an infinite number of times
Well,
ego Alpha et Omega primus et novissimus principium et finis....

(Lies^, the lot of it, i'm just life n00b)

Bones said:
Thank you for sharing your life story!

SophiaGrace said:

Thank you for reading it!

An archist said:
That was awesome in every way shape and form. You were able to tell your whole story without sounding conceited nor narcissistic, which is impressive. Du hast mich richtig gewowt!

Thanks anarchist. =)

LMAO.....SG
I know you're gonna use as one of your studies for your pyhcology major

well...I was at the end of my ropes on saturday,
I actaully told everyone i needed a miracle.

I woke up late and missed church. (imagine that...I go to church.hahahaa)
My new friend that I met...gose to church so he ask me to go with him sometime.
It's a new age church. But I still like to listen to the positive messages.
I'm not realiy into religion or JC.
I do understand the living principle or teachings and trying to apply to my life as best I can.

Anyway...were just hanging. I havnt been in a good mood lately.
A lot of things arnt going my way or as I want them to be.

So i wanted to attend the volley ball game at the beach to go have fun
or just get the fresia out of my funk....
But I havnt been paying attention to the directions given to me.
So I called 10 people...I got messages or no one answered.
Then i call some friends from back home...no one answered either.
So Im about to fucken cry becuase I wasnt feel very good and really needed to talk to
someone aside from my friend that's kind jacked up in the head.
So i called home to talk to my mother...she wasnt home either.
Nobody was home or picked their god **** phone when i called...WTF!!!!!!

Then one of friends from home finally answered. Talking to him helped.
He knew jennifer was really in love with me and trying....
Then my sponsor called me. There's been a lot of stuff bothering me.
I felt really bad for hurting Jennifer. I just had to tell someone that might understand
or listen. And a lot stuff about Reane and Kimmie.
I just feel very furstrated about everything. Im very angery at Renae.
All of it ...is wearing thin on me.
Because that was the attitude i felt. i woke up hating life on sunday.

Then Kimmie called...Saying to wants to meet me.
It hasnt been easy for Kimmie either..
She was texting me the entire time saying how nervese she was..but she loves me bery much.

Then finally after 21 yrs.
Kimmie and I finally met in person.
She hugged me so...so tight and didnt want to let go.
After 21 years I finally go to hold my daughter in arms.
It was the first time I held her in my arms.
i really needed that. She did too...

Maybe theres a god after all...
My prayers had been answered.
Kimmie is a miracle.

Ah yes, my life story.
born
failed
died

I don't really mean it, but I hope someone chuckled...

My eldest step daughter have been trying to get a hold of me.
For the past 1 1/2 yr all of my daughters have gotten a hold of me.
I raised Tiff when she was a child. I met her mom after Renae N I
broke up 21 yrs ago. I love Tiff as if she was my own.
It hasnt been easy becuase all my girls wish for me to be there father
or give them that love. I love all my children.

I feel I needed to be here for Kimberly. Tiffany reached out for me just the same.
tiffany2.png

I also reunited with Kelsie. I actaully moved her out to California.
It was very difficult for me to let Kelsie move back to Chicago.
I love all my girls...but I would never force them to do anything they wish not to.
kelsie-2.jpg

I lived a totally different life or life style 20 yrs ago only up til 3 yrs ago.
I was a father and daddy. I bascailly just went to work and came home to my family..
To raise Tiff and Kels.

Kimberly needs me more than ever to be her father.
As soon as Kelsie went back to Chicago...Kimberly started asking for me.
The past couple of years have been full of bombshells and trying to reunit with my daghters or build relationships with them..
Or just be thier daddy.....Yes i know, I went women crazy throughtout all of it too...which is ironic.
I have beautiful daguthers becuase thier moms are hawt???LOL
mygirls.jpg

I really care with how people perceive me, so I've spent forever typing this up in a PM draft so I can write all I want and then edit to my liking. For all of those reading, some parts are not for the faint of heart and some parts might be triggering. Just a warning before you indulge yourself. Anyways, here we go...

I was born into a decent middle class family. No drug addicts, alcoholics, etc. I am the youngest child of three, you would think the youngest would more often than not be the spoiled one. This was not the case. It's not that I wanted to be the spoiled one, I just didn't want to be the ignored one I guess.

My first memory was me walking when I was a very little baby, learning how to use the potty, and my first best friend. My mom stayed at home with me for the first 5 or so years of my life. Now, this kid is one of the 'cool people' and won't even look my way. Since she was already home, to make money she babysitted a boy that was my age throughout the day. I didn't get to go to pre-school because there were too many kids, so my mom brought me home writing books, learning books, pencils, coloring books, crayons, etc. When I actually went to school, I was ahead of the other kids.

After I started kindergarten, my mom got a job at this retail store and worked later hours, so my father watched me. I am pretty sure my dad has anger issues. He was always yelling, screaming, etc at me. To this day, I am scared and nervous to even be in the same room as him. I get a sick feeling in the stomach, the feeling of my head being squashed, and just tense. Sometimes, discipline doesn't cause respect, it causes fear.

After going to school, I had a new friend. We will call her Cee. She was mean to me though, so I don't really know why I was friends with her for the most part. At age 8, she said she wanted to be a stripper. Always wanted to watch movies where people were having sex. Now, she's pregnant and doesn't know who the dad is. Anyways, she made fun of me for anything I did. She'd ditch me to go hang out with other people because they were 'cool'. She caused a lot of drama in my life that was not needed. I just stopped hanging out with her after 8th grade completely because of how she treated me, but she'll come back into the story later on.

In second grade I met this boy that I dated for 2 years. Little kid love, cute huh? He ended up moving a couple of states away, so yeah, but it was fun while it lasted. It was more like friends than dating...we never kissed or anything, but he did get my presents...necklaces, rings, etc. When I was in 8th grade he came back to town for the summer...he was a complete whore. Very disappointing. In 3rd grade I was offered to be in this "gifted and talented" program. It was this 'class' for kids with really high state test scores where you went to this room and did stuff for like 3 hours every Tuesday. Stuff as in math problems, cultural projects, etc. Really, you're only supposed to be in it for 4th and 5th grade, but my scores were high enough to get in at 3rd grade. I turned down the offer in 3rd grade but joined in 4th and 5th grade. It was pretty fun and I'm glad that I did, even though I didn't like anyone in there. I hated recess, I really did. I hated the kids, I hated being out there, so I found out where the kids who were kept in for recess for 'being bad' and went there everyday and read. One of my teacher figured out what I was doing and forced me to go outside, I brought my book and sat by the door. I did this for a few weeks then started staying inside again. By the end of elementary school I had a reading level of a 8th grader . So I guess being a loner has it positives.

I was in basketball and cheerleading in elementary school as well as playing tee-ball in the summer. I really wonder why I was in so much activities when I really didn't talk to anyone. I skipped tee-ball for one year and after that I was scared of the ball hitting me so I basically sucked. I always wondered if I didn't skip that one year if I would have been really good or not. I guess I'll never know.

I started middle school as a 6th grader. I was in advanced english, reading, and math classes. That was the only advanced classes they had though, I would have wanted to take advanced science, it was always a favorite subject of mine. I think this is where I really started to go into a depression. The first few weeks of middle school they had assigned seating, since the school was made up of three different elementary schools...I guess they wanted everyone to get to know each other. I didn't talk to anyone during lunch. I wish I didn't have to go, but teachers watched the lunch area like hawks, if you tried to leave before lunch was over, they hunted you down. After they stopped assigning seats, I had to actually had to find people to sit with -_-. The only person I really knew was Cee, so I sat with her. I had to get to the table quickly though because everyone wanted to sit there....if the table was full, I'd have to sit with random people I didn't know....and didn't talk to lol. One time when the table wasn't full, they told me I couldn't sit with them. Everyone looked at me like I was some disgusting bug. It made me want to die inside. I stopped being 'friends' with her after that and found some random people I could sit with daily. I don't think they liked me, but I really didn't care.

In 7th grade I joined the newspaper club. I usually did stuff in the games section. The good news about this? I didn't have to sit in the lunch room during lunch, I could sit in the newspaper staff section because we were usually always selling something. I ended up quitting in 8th grade but it was fun while it lasted. I started cutting myself. I don't know why I did it...it's not that it felt good, I just hated myself. I would cry every night about why nobody liked me, and cursed god for making anyone live this pathetic life. I stopped believing in God altogether at this point. I thought about killing myself multiple times. I once set everything up and was about to do it, step forward and hang, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I then hated myself for not having the courage to do so. Everyone hated Cee, so she started talking to me again. She sat with me during lunch, we hung out. She was actually a nice person to me, until people became friends with her again, then she dumped me like a rotten sack of potatoes. She made this clear when I tried sitting with her...she was sitting with the more 'popular' people. i got up to get my food, I came back to leftovers (chocolate milk, mac n cheese, all kinds of stuff) threw all over my chair.

In 8th grade, it was the same as 7th grade. My english teacher accused me of doing a silent protest because I didn't want to read stuff that was on my reading level. The stuff that was on my reading level, was boring. Why would I want to read something boring? This teacher stalked me down one day and basically forced me onto the english division on the academic team. I studied, we went to the competition at Purdue, we won first place. By the end of 8th grade I met this girl we will call Winnie. Winnie was into drugs and Sterling was lonely. Winnie actually talked to me, wanted to hang out, wanted to go out and do things. I stopped thinking about death, I stopped cutting myself, I got into drugs. Mostly pain pills. I never did anything hardcore like coke, meth, etc. That is really what ended our friendship down the road. Meth. It's also what brought me here to all of you lovely people.

December 1, 2008 I lost my virginity. To a boy who was sleeping with virgins as a bet, he won the bet about how many he could get. I guess that's the only good part of this. I found out a few months afterward. He stopped talking to me after he done so, he was also ******* some other girl hours after he did so with me. Some men, really suck. No not men, males like these are little boys.

High school is supposed to be the time of your life. You're supposed to have fun, make a lot of friends, get into activities, all kinds of stuff! Not me. My freshman and most of the sophmore year was spent getting messed up. Snorting pills in the girls' bathroom. Skipping class and going out to the woods behind our school and smoking cigs or just leaving school in general. After school would involve snorting around 20,000 mlg of pills. Fun, huh? Not really. After a while, it doesn't affect you. I smoked pot before, but quit, after it stopped affecting me, I didn't see the point. I purged up my food for a while, then I just stopped eating period. I lost quite a bit of weight. I don't know why I stopped. I liked how I looked I guess. Currently, I'm not a fan of my appearance though. I got a boyfriend, he was weird and loud and kind of annoying. He cheated on me with some girl on myspace from Pennsylvania within the first week. We broke up.

Around the end of 2009, I got another boyfriend. We dated for about 8 months. What a waste of 8 months it was though. Always comments about how I needed to go on a diet and lose weight, how I needed to dress up more, how I needed to wear more makeup, how I needed to be more social. I was never good enough. I'd try, but it would never be good enough. Winnie got mad that I was hanging out with other people, she always did. She got mad at me for not wanting to do meth with her. Then saying that I wasn't the same person and I had changed. We stopped being friends, she ruined my life, I came here. I guess you could say I went back into a depression.

I actually talked to a few people in high school, but after Winnie was no longer friends with me, she made sure nobody talked to me, nobody. I stopped going to lunch. I would either spend it, re-organizing my locker, walking around school, in the library (until the librarian said I needed a note), and finally the guidance office where I started to spend every lunch. They didn't care. I think the counselors knew something was up, but didn't ask, I wouldn't have told them anyways. I ended up having to get my locker changed because Winnie knew my combo and I couldn't trust any of belongings in there. She told me if I touched her stuff she would break my face. I wasn't afraid of her, I was more annoyed about why she had to start all of this drama.

My boyfriend, we can call him Nigel. Someone on here would always call him that lol. I kind of miss that someone, but they brought too much anger to my life by the way they acted, so I guess it's for the best that we don't talk. Nigel, I mentioned him earlier. He said he loved me, which I really doubt he did, but he said so. Before I go on, I have to mention this, since it's an important part to this. I do not like sex, at all. I do not feel it, no I am not loose. No, it's not that I haven't had anyone who was 'good in bed', its just that I do not like sex. I like about everything other than sex. Anyways, Nigel always wanted sex. Always. Everyday. Would get angry, pissed off, through stuff, tell me to go home and whatnot if he didn't get any. He would go 'missing' sometimes as well. He would not text, call, or talk to me for weeks at a time and then just pop up. I started refusing to have sex with him, no matter if he got mad or not. This mad him disappear more, but this also made him force himself upon me. Through the crying, telling him to stop, hitting him, etc...he never did. Why did I stay? I don't know. I had nobody else to talk to. After a while, it felt as if this was normal. I didn't want to lose everyone I guess. I shouldn't have stayed, but I did. He decided he needed a break for a while. This 'break' was really just him trying to sleep with other girls, he couldn't get any so he decided he wanted to date me again. He hit me once, I think he realized what he really did after he did it. I could tell by the look in his eyes. I made him cry, and no it wasn't by hitting him in the nuts. I was actually proud of myself that I could make a grown man cry by physical pain. That was the end of it. He would never take me out, he never bought me gifts, he never did anything. Not saying he would have to take me out all the time and buy me stuff all of the time, but it would have been nice if he did it every once and a while. It had come to the point where he asked me to come over, I told him I wasn't having sex with him, he'd call or text saying how I was "******* controlling" and "we're not going to hang out anyways since you're being a *****". After a few weeks of that, I came over. I wasn't going to have sex, I went and watched him play basketball. His phone kept going off, I looked through it. He was planning to go hook up with three different girls. Three different...fat...gothic...ugly...young girls. I broke up with him. It's funny that I put up with everything else, but broke up with him over this.

Senior year...was the loneliest year. I told my mom I didn't want to get senior pictures. I didn't go and get my senior yearbook pictures taken. I didn't go to lunch. I didn't talk to anyone. During pep rallies, outdoor lunches, shows, etc...I would spend it in my accounting classroom. I think my teacher knew I was an outcast. I think she pitied me. I'm not sure. I must say....I hate group projects. I do not care what anyone says about this, they are stupid and retarded and should have never existed lol. I would just do them by myself anyways unless I was forced to actually get into a group. I loved government class, but I hated that he always wanted to do group projects. Me and Winnie became friends again. I decided I rather have a shity friend than someone who ruins my life because it's funny. I graduated half year (December), but walked the stage with the whole class in July.

I started looking for jobs. I wasn't getting hired here. So, I applied for Cedar Point. It's an amusement park. I got hired on as a cook. This was the best summer of my life. I learned that there is nothing wrong with me, I do not suck as a person. I am amazing. I am capable to make friends. People where I lived sucked, I was surrounded by ********. Now, I am back home..with these ********, and it very much sucks. I miss my old life, even if it only lasted for 2 months. I wasn't depressed, I was happy. Really, truly happy with life. It was amazing.

I haven't lived very long I agree. I can't bring myself to kill myself ever, because of this one thought. What if tomorrow is a better tomorrow and I'm not here to live it? I deserve to be happy dammit. I say I'm not depressed, that my life just sucks right now until I fix it. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I really am depressed. Maybe I do need meds, but I'll refuse and keep refusing. I swear I can fix this myself.

I've came to the conclusion that I'll probably never really have a man. Sure I can get one, but not one to my liking. I've had enough booty calls and whatnot. I want that person I can click with and talk to for hours about endless topics. I want that person that gives me butterflies. I want that person who is just perfect for me. Maybe I'm dreaming for too many things. Maybe I should just give up and settle. Maybe I should, but I probably won't.

I am now about to start school here in a few weeks and currently looking for a job. I think I might have posted some stuff that people shouldn't know but, this is my life story from beginning to end, I might have left out a few things or said a few things that I shouldn't have, but honeysuckle happens. To end this, I guess I'll put this amazing quote that Jamm posted.

Some days are beautiful, and I can imagine a life where most days are. I am not eager to die, for death has been waiting for me since the moment I was born and we shall certainly meet. I just want to find what I'm looking for before time runs out.

You deserve better than ******** for friends. I am glad you never got ino meth, that's bad stuff. Keep your head above water and your chin up, don't let others drag you down to their level. You also deserve to be treated with kindness I hope you know that.

You life story was fascinating (in fact this whole thread is really cool). And I hope you get to relive awesome months like that summer soon. You really sound like a cool person, I don't know why you've had no luck so far.

Anyhow, that was lengthy and in details (not saying that's a bad thing). My life story would be about 5 sentences top. :p And yet I'm not really bored with life at all, I'm rather content. I just don't think it'll last.

Latest posts

Back