Terrifying moments...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
What was the most terrifying moment of your life so far?

Right now, this moment.

For reasons of no relevance, ive probably lost the girl i love more than anything, my 2 boys and the life i had. It cant be rebuilt, and i dont want it to ever be, i want my girl and kids back more than anything.
So im terrified right now, im alone, living in a caravan on a farm, quite a desolate place, and scared. Scared of where i will go, how i will be, and how i will end up. But more scared of not getting her back.
Thats my terrifying moment, im living it.

I have been a lot of crazy times that I should have been scared but I wasn't.
However I had a dream that really shook me up. I was standing in an open land. There was nothing to see in all directions. The ground was cracked and dry with no life anywhere. To the west I say clouds approaching. There were mountains past those. The clouds moved with great speed, growing bigger every moment. Suddenly a wind roared up and struck me. But not like normal wind. This wind quite literally struck me to my very soul. It struck me 3 times and I knew I was going to die. I was screaming Help me as lound as I could. I woke up whispering "Help me"

I think the scariest thing happened to me at night a few years ago. When I was around 11-12 years old.

I was walking into my den at night, I assumed everyone was asleep. And all of a sudden my brother, Alex jumped out from the darkness towards me. And I remember signing "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO" and clinging to the door post; heart hammering.

I almost shat myself O_O

and then of course he was giggling while i was still trying to calm myself down from the abject terror I felt O_O.
Eventualy I started laughing too but it was a good few minutes until I did lol.

Scariest night of my life was an OD on a legal form of ecstasy. I walked into the casualty ward to get checked out and my heart's BPM was 200 sitting down. Slightly more than that you pass out, and there are stories of people going into drug-induced comas etc. Anyway, a few months later they pulled the pills - Red Devils - from the market following some deaths.

When I was a kid, I jumped into a frozen over swimming pool, and was dragged under. I came up and grasped at the side, and managed to hang on to a porthole on the side (the water level had frozen in the winter). My little sister ran to get someone to pull me out while I clung to this thing for several minutes while freezing. The creepy thing was that there were only two portholes on each side of the pool - anywhere else and I would have drowned.

I was locked in the trunk of a car. It wouldn't have been that bad if it wasn't summer and 100 degrees out. That made it difficult to breathe. Then they decided to drive me down the interstate going 70mph. Not fun.

Speaking of ODing, I once took 7 Lortab 10's at one time. My pupils turned the size of needles and I was drifting in and out. I thought death was close and in a last effort to save myself I hopped into a bath of cold water where I sat for 5 hours scratching myself. Apparently a hydrocodone overdose feels as if you have the chickenpox. If you can keep yourself awake through it that is.

Latest posts

Back