Thank You and Goodnight!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertJW

Reaction score
Just a quick update...

I was contacted 9 weeks ago by a lovely lady via a dating site.
It turns out that we live only 2 minutes from each other and have a host of other things in common.
It seemed too good to be true but things have just grown so much, we are totally smitten with each other and are never apart except for work.

So after 4 years of awful loneliness the light at the end of the tunnel suddenly appeared...and if it can happen for me it can happen for YOU.

Thanks to all on this site that talked to me and helped through the dark times.

Hope you all have as much good fortune as I have lately.

Bye

RobertJW said:
Just a quick update...

It turns out that we live only 2 minutes from each other and have a host of other things in common.
It seemed too good to be true but things have just grown so much, we are totally smitten with each other and are never apart except for work.

So after 4 years of awful loneliness the light at the end of the tunnel suddenly appeared...and if it can happen for me it can happen for YOU.

Bye

Only 4? I've lived with it for 14 years and counting.

RobertJW said:
Just a quick update...

Bye

Thanks for the update, Robert and I hope things continue to go well for you. And....Happy Birthday!!!! :)

EveWasFramed said:
RobertJW said:
Just a quick update...

Bye

Thanks for the update, Robert and I hope things continue to go well for you. And....Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Thank you very much Eve:p:p:p

Latest posts

Back