The A.L.L. Song

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
This is totally silly. I laughed so hard at this comedian and this song was soooo funny! So, I propose this for the unoffical ALL song. :) Now you post what you think would make a good unofficial ALL song :) Maybe we could vote on them later?...lol

[youtube]Lr2zvmsS9Ck[/youtube]

Dude that is great, it's so depressing in it's hilarity. It's brilliant, like my denial.

i think to myself, i have no firends, but then that rabbit so white in it's fuzzy dreamness, like the first name of an email address replies with a grin "what are you talking about you have firends, they're just all imaginary or european, except for that one one Candadian fellow, quite nice he is."

lol sorry the song was inspriational motivated me to write that.

ya thats a cool song, though of course the only other song i could think of,
(forgive me for my blunt predictableness and never given a rest obession.)

Solitude-Evanescence

--theres the same some with just some of the less depressing imagery

[youtube]bsn6u4c9M5k&NR[/youtube]

by the way could someone help me to figure out how to put youtube videos up?

(and i promise i'll stop talking like a smart person wannabe idoit)

hehehe it's that silly song, it changes the dialog in my head

very radical song naleena

XD

That first one is great! Funny and has some interesting meaning in there too.

I also love the Evanescence song. I'm a fan as well.

evanescencefan91 said:
by the way could someone help me to figure out how to put youtube videos up?

It's like using PhotoBucket to post pics. Click on the YouTube tag at the far right of the reply box tool bar, paste in the last part URL (after the "=") which you can find to the right of the video. In other words if the URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7rVviiuHE you only want the part I have in red.

and then click the tag again to close it.

So [*youtube]AN7rVviiuHE[/youtube] without the * should give you this.

[youtube]AN7rVviiuHE[/youtube]

so , lets see what do i have up in youtube right now?

[youtube]zl2QahLJIHk[/youtube]

ZOMG!! thanks lonely dragon you rock,

and yes i was listening to mamma mia, just a happy vid after a sad one, thanks

XD

ooh i'm going to have fun with this

Sorry guys but it has to be done.

Akon --- Mr Lonely :rolleyes:

[youtube]1vHM-BNDUD4[/youtube]

lol it's alrigh though i'm not a fan of rap, it's a good song, they're are a lot of great possible canadates out there it would be hard to pick just one. I think maybe we should just have our own collabe album, here's another great canadite, more of a classic

Billy Joe's Piano Man, can't ever forget about this one

[youtube]se9rfWucgeY[/youtube]

Bill Bailey is a genius, one of my most favourite comedians for sure. Him, Eddie Izzard and Peter Kay just crack me up. Try to find Bill Bailey's show 'Part Troll', it's great.

How about some Victoria Wood? I remember seeing this on TV when it was first broadcast when I was a kid in 1988, I must have only been coming up to 8 years old and it still stuck in my head ever since it was so funny, even though I'm sure I couldn't have appreciated it properly then. I think this is probably the funniest song I've ever seen performed. It's called The Ballad of Barry and Freda, otherwise known as Let's Do It, and especially towards the end I think it's just awesome.

[youtube]OZCIKjYDf1g[/youtube]

great vid bluey :)

lol thats some funny song scott

i'm sorry i'm just like tottally spaming this thread, but Soad Lonely day cha Ya :)

[youtube]ZWY9G-VD3_0[/youtube]

evanescencefan91 said:
great vid bluey :)

lol thats some funny song scott

i'm sorry i'm just like tottally spaming this thread, but Soad Lonely day cha Ya :)

Link to evanescencefan's fans post cos the vid don't work and its a good song.

This is a good kicking song as well. And one of my favorite songs.

[youtube]MLGPockOAnE[/youtube]

yesh at last victory is mine, i found one that works yeppers, it repeats itself though, oh well

and it's full of sad and lonely anime peoples, yesh it's ever so emotastic go me

XD

This song Ive played again and again on my own just dancing away in my living room :cool:

Freddy is a legend.

[youtube]hc58mBy5dVY[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back