The art of seduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm often extremely confident with girls. If i'm attracted to them, they will know it. Then often when it is clear to them. I smile, look them in the eyes, look down and humble myself to them. Followed by something like ''what may I do for you in order to keep that smile there''.

You guys heard a soft scottish accent on a girl? - It's angelical.

Yes im from the uk and have heard a soft scottish accent . It sure is adorable i also quite like a soft irish accent sometimes it can be very cute. :)

ShybutHi said:
Yes im from the uk and have heard a soft scottish accent . It sure is adorable i also quite like a soft irish accent sometimes it can be very cute. :)

Agreed. =^))

It depends on my mood. If I'm on a mission, I'll go straight for the woman I'm looking at and tell her what's on my mind. I'm not a player, so there's no set script I can describe, but I will say this; everything you've heard about Harley-Davidson motorcycles is true. Once I have her outside looking at my bike, she's done. lol. Sometimes I'm very shy, or otherwise not interested. My mind may be on other things. I may be feeling insecure. My moods can swing like night and day. I've been called both a gigolo and gay. Go figure. Many times I'm successful at meeting women by simply minding my own business. I guess that implies confidence. Couldn't tell ya.

@Chicowboy: You ride a harley......
A guy on a motorbike with a big gun he knows how to handle definitly is on my list to be noticed.
I love the shy ones, they where the ones that always got my attention. I loved teasing 'em and making them blush, that was what got me. I wasn't shy I was kind of a preditor once I saw a guy I liked. I eventually got one the one that didn't get away. But basicly a cute guy on a big bike with a big gun that is shy.....now that is what gets me, hubby got very close to that looking back.

Ladysphinx said:
@Chicowboy: You ride a harley......
A guy on a motorbike with a big gun he knows how to handle definitly is on my list to be noticed.
I love the shy ones, they where the ones that always got my attention. I loved teasing 'em and making them blush, that was what got me. I wasn't shy I was kind of a preditor once I saw a guy I liked. I eventually got one the one that didn't get away. But basicly a cute guy on a big bike with a big gun that is shy.....now that is what gets me, hubby got very close to that looking back.
Now I'm blushing. :p

SophiaGrace said:
Nothing melts me faster than a guy who has beautiful mastery of the english language.

I turn to goo, trust me. o_O
You're reinforcing my opinion that educated women exist only on the internet. Sadly, the women I encounter think "All My Children" is a documentary.

suckaG said:
i've never expressed my feelings for a girl to her face. is it even possible to do it smoothly? maybe with experience, eh.
Alcohol. And if that doesn't work, get her drunk too. :D

If you want to kill me make me sit through soapies.

Alchole can definitly help, just don't get drunk before sse does that way she won't notice if you had one too many

Chicowboy now I just need to know if you can handle a gun, lol ;)

Try looking for a girl that like shy guys that should solve quite a few problems.

That's the tricky part. I now how to spot the shy guy. Suppose those are the girls that will come to talk to you. Their kinda scarce I suppose. Just keep looking at a girl you like make sure she knows your looking, if she's intrested everything else should fall in place. Hubby was so shy he looked at me through a mirror he, and when I looked at him he would look away. I'm not very good at giving advice on this. I wasn't very shy. I think guys where a bit scared of me, cause I was very strait forward about my feelings. The trick is to learn to recgotnize 'the look' that some gives when they like you.

Ladysphinx said:
The trick is to learn to recgotnize 'the look' that some gives when they like you.

that's the trick, alright. I have yet to catch it on a girl's face, but when I do, I'll be sure to do something about it. unless I accidently mistake it for the 'wtf are you staring at me for?' look, which is the one I see far more often. :p

maybe the trick is to seek out equally shy girls. then we can avoid direct eye contact in an awkward conversational dance of nervous laughter and too-long pauses. :D

Looking at a girl through a mirror is an excellent move. If she makes eye contact with you in the mirror, smile shyly.

Ladysphinx said:
Chicowboy now I just need to know if you can handle a gun, lol ;)
hmmm...looking for the proper metaphor... :p

ChiCowboy said:
Looking at a girl through a mirror is an excellent move. If she makes eye contact with you in the mirror, smile shyly.

I wouldnt look in a mirror to look at someone i was attracted to... omg that would make me feel so uncomfortable if i did and they noticed me. lol

ChiCowboy said:
SophiaGrace said:
Nothing melts me faster than a guy who has beautiful mastery of the english language.

I turn to goo, trust me. o_O
You're reinforcing my opinion that educated women exist only on the internet. Sadly, the women I encounter think "All My Children" is a documentary.

Actually I'd say to you "what's that?" o.o

:D Is that even worse or what?

ChiCowboy said:
SophiaGrace said:
Actually I'd say to you "what's that?" o.o

:D Is that even worse or what?
Marry me. :D

If I had to shark a guess (yes I verified my hunch via google [oh how I love thee google *squish-hugs it*] ) I'd say it was a soap opera.

I really don't understand how ANYONE can watch those shows. "Trash of all trash!- how can a lady don it?" - Edgar Allan Poe (I'm sorry, I'm an Edgar Allan Poe fiend and that line popped inot my head just now)

I think they're for the emotionally disturbed because none of the emotional reactions or scenarios in them remotely resemble every-day reality. I mean, fantasy doesnt resemble every-day reality or any sort of reality except imaginatory (that's not a word I know, hush.) but at least the emotional reactions of the character resemble normal emotionally stable human beings.

Latest posts

Back