The art of seduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao...well i honestly wouldn't know... :/ for the most part i think i keep eye contact with the person and smile and try and spark up conversation. now this is just talking. god if somebody i liked started flirting with me i'd be all giggly. i may surprise myself tho and say something flirty bk (but then get red in the face like WTF did i just do lol)

but...i know i was in a group of people and one of the girls i liked and we all were talking and for some reason i did this really goofy thing like i was demonstrating something and i think i caught the girl making a face like "ok i did not just see that" and i was like " OMG WHY THE HECK DID I DO THAT!?!?"

so ...i think i do really awesome (or...bad...depends lol) goofy antics out the blue when i'm with someone i like -.- lmao

cieljoli88 said:
lmao...well i honestly wouldn't know... :/ for the most part i think i keep eye contact with the person and smile and try and spark up conversation. now this is just talking. god if somebody i liked started flirting with me i'd be all giggly. i may surprise myself tho and say something flirty bk (but then get red in the face like WTF did i just do lol)

sage advice. and i would probably react the same way if any girl flirted with me, let alone one i liked.

cieljoli88 said:
but...i know i was in a group of people and one of the girls i liked and we all were talking and for some reason i did this really goofy thing like i was demonstrating something and i think i caught the girl making a face like "ok i did not just see that" and i was like " OMG WHY THE HECK DID I DO THAT!?!?"

so ...i think i do really awesome (or...bad...depends lol) goofy antics out the blue when i'm with someone i like -.- lmao

awesome! I can get goofy too sometimes. and I know that 'wtf' look as well haha. it usually sobers me up and settles me down pretty quick if i can catch it.

I draw a mental blank, get immensely self-concious, and can't get a word out unless the said object of desire talks to me, first. If I am planning on starting the conversation, usually I have this plan in my head of how I should act, but if something goes awry in that mental guideline, it's flying kamikaze out of the situation, spiraling down in figurative flames.

Bread said:
but if something goes awry in that mental guideline, it's flying kamikaze out of the situation, spiraling down in figurative flames.

oh maaan, i really relate to this. haha. a very fitting visual.

this happened to me a couple times this week. cute girls working at various establishments. conversational breakdown. :p :club:

The extent of my actions when I see someone attractive is to think for merely a few seconds about how attractive I find them. That's the usual. If an unusual interaction occurs, there's a chance I'll dish out a compliment. I believe that if I am to become truly interested in someone, then there will be plenty of opportunities to praise her for her exterior beauty once I've had the opportunity to learn of her interior beauty. There are plenty of pretty looking women out here. I'd guess that I wouldn't be genuinely interested in most or even many of them beyond their looks. Why bother with the superficial bullsheet knowing that's the case? I want to know someone. I want to think highly of and care for someone. Then I want to say "oh yeah, I think you're fine as hell too!" In that order.

Latest posts

Back