The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a job... it's more caveman themed 'amateur photography'. The jam is just because I love cakes.

You're bringing me Sunday supers when I'm on a job? Seriously! Go home, bake some cakes and await further instructions. And don't phone me.

sueRare said:
This thread is making me hungry. Those pies and cakes look real good, and I'm not that much into sweets! :D

Pizza delivery for Sue. I didn't know what toppings you liked, so I brought one of each. LITERALLY! My arms are knackered.

Scotsman said:
You're bringing me Sunday supers when I'm on a job? Seriously! Go home, bake some cakes and await further instructions. And don't phone me.

I'm not being the bloody 'woman' in this deal! It would appear we have reached an impasse. I shall think of a more subtle way of derailing your invasion plans...

sueRare said:
This thread is making me hungry. Those pies and cakes look real good, and I'm not that much into sweets! :D

Come here and have them all and popcorn and watch the story unfold. ;)

Right what does everyone want :). I am thinking of having a lovely glass of red wine mmmmmm :).

Lady???? Tea or something stronger?

Gman :) I will make you whatever you want in exchange for one your ace smilies :).

Who else want's one? :)

Gracie I will take a glass of water, if its not to much trouble. Oh yeah I almost forgot.
big_teeth_smile_smiley1.jpg

*Randomly checks dark corners with flashlight* Oh hey Ledia, its you, can I get you anything? Good thing I had my flashlight with me or I would have never seen you.
qzPO0w7n8XlC73KQXRG4cgefRq1dTT_0bVsua2ISL3EpInaYXCz3w_TW7v8IvDuFrIE=w300

Mmmmmmmmm *stuffs hr unladylike face spitting crumbs while she says* Thanks Gman :D

Garbageman said:
*Randomly checks dark corners with flashlight* Oh hey Ledia, its you, can I get you anything? Good thing I had my flashlight with me or I would have never seen you.
qzPO0w7n8XlC73KQXRG4cgefRq1dTT_0bVsua2ISL3EpInaYXCz3w_TW7v8IvDuFrIE=w300

aaaa *protects eyes* got some peace of mind there, Gman? :p

Hey Gracie, how can I be ok with a man who is flashing me?? :p jk, how are you?

Latest posts

Back