The cruelest things people have ever said to you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike413

Reaction score
So many: I've been called an *******, gayboy, dick, an idiot etc. In sixth grade some girl said she was going to "twist my balls right off." I still have them. LOL. Also, around the same time kids told me to "get out of my life."

Not sure if anyone has ever called me a "piece of honeysuckle" but to be honest with you they may as well have. I've also been called "ugly" on a few occasions. It can mean different things though.

Yes folks we live in a cruel world with cruel people in it.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a lot of insults. Of course there also have been numerous threats, the middle finger etc many by people acting out during road rage or whatever and of course by people I don't know.

I was called Mama Cass when I was younger, and I wasn't even very fat. I grew up with a father who constantly told me I better watch my weight because I don't want to end up like my mother. High school was okay, but I have had guys call me cunt, slut, whore, etc in my adulthood. And then the Internet. Sheesh. I love reddit, and do a lot of the secret Santa exchanges. I made a video last Christmas about the gift I got, and had multiple responses that I was fat, ugly, and that " my gifter should have gotten me a pair of sneakers and a gym membership".

"You're not attractive enough for me."

"I like you, but I want a size 36 you."

"Me? Dance with you? <laughter>"

I've been called ugly a couple times in my life. And laughed at when I tried to ask a girl out once. Good times <.<

Kind of sucks that the sting of an insult generally stays in our minds longer than the pleasantness of a kind word.

I have been called useless, slow, socially awkward, and some people call me a psychjob, a wacko, and mentally interesting.

It's not my fault that I have mental problems :/

I've been told I'm ugly since I was a child. When I was more proactive in dating I would often get the response "why would I want to talk to you?" or "aww, maybe you should lower your expectations by a lot." The big kicker is that apparently my confidence is too low to be considered as a date. While it may be true still, my low confidence isn't just in myself: it's in others. I expect to be rejected for any of the myriad reasons I've actually been rejected for, while being told that it's not so much something I'm doing wrong as it is something they're doing.

I think one of the more frustrating things I'd run into is "I don't feel like dating anyone right now." If it's true, then whatever, you don't feel like dating. But most of the time they say that a couple weeks before they update their Facebook status. But I'm expected to take it on the chin and not hold the tiniest bit of resentment and bitterness? I don't have the patience for it anymore. I've cut out more women like this from my life than I have fingers.

But above all, the single worst thing I've heard is "you're just like your father" from my mother. He was a psychopathic womanizer, drug addict and physical abuser who wasn't above impersonating police to manipulate people into doing what he wants. He is the reason I don't use my first name. So glad the ******* ran out of my life.

bulmabriefs144 said:
One of my bosses told me "You don't care about anything but yourself."

This reminds me. I once had a boss say to me "Mike, your slow as honeysuckle and you don't think."

I have also had boss's push me down and throw water at me and one threatened to kill me if I didn't do something. Another one threatened me like that but I think she was joking. I'm not saying the first one would have actually tried but he said it in a very serious angry way. I quit that job since they stopped scheduling me.

Some people I've forgotten in the past are so cruel to me, they act like atheists.
I have a feeling that I'm the only legit christian with peace in mind, because no matter if someone called me a retard, I'll keep doing what I'm do best even if someone does cruel things to me, more likely bullies who never followed the Bible. Usually I move on and start a new chapter from scratch.

I don't love you. We don't have much in common so my friends are funner. You embarrass me by being quiet around my friends. Ugly.

I have to leave you because I realized I treated you too well, and I lost all respect for myself

I might be ok with it if someone said something like "You are a turnip in a world of tomatoes" or "you don't realize how you just don't love yourself and because of that others can't love you" or " you are a bicyclist in a world of race car drivers" or "you are nothing but a human cartoon." In other words if you are going to criticize someone or put someone down at least be original. Most people aren't original though and just throw out the same boring insults that lack any thought or originality. I've never been called a human cartoon but I feel like that's how some people see me.

:(

Gosh reading this thread can be depressing... you guys are such nice people.

I've been told that I'm:
- "evil"
- "serving lucifer"
- "boring"
- "defiant"

Yep.

Mike413 said:
Most people aren't original though and just throw out the same boring insults that lack any thought or originality.

Mine was well thought of. For some reason, he was able to convert the things I did to being "evil"... and I was somehow manipulated to believe that at the time.

ladyforsaken said:

I've been told that I'm:
- "evil"
- "serving lucifer"
- "boring"
- "defiant"

Yep.

I would say "serving Lucifer" is more complimentary than cruel.

ladyforsaken said:

I've been told that I'm:
- "evil"
- "serving lucifer"
- "boring"
- "defiant"

Yep.

My response: ".....and?"

^ and.. then I've also been called:

- "manipulating *****"
- "beast"
- "killer"

Well that was after I took in the previous insults.

Haha.. gosh. Depressing stuff. :(

Latest posts

Back