The Day That Albert Einstein Feared Has Finally Arrived

• Thread starter WildernessWildChild
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
defenestrate said:
I like that phrase, "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters." The phrase isn't a rigid truth, but I recognize each day how people struggle to appreciate each other's company.

Thats the phrase I was looking for, thank you...

He was right.

And I am right when I say no need to worry about a zombie outbreak, they already exist, harmless unless you break their device

What is strange is that if you hand someone who's intelligent a smartphone, they can merge it into their daily life, and not have it take them over.

Like Calenders, Skydrive, and Cloud services. True geeks can integrate it into their work or school schedules, so that it not only hinders them, it makes them more productive.

Hand an idiot a smartphone, though, and be prepared for non-intelligence.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What is strange is that if you hand someone who's intelligent a smartphone, they can merge it into their daily life, and not have it take them over.

Like Calenders, Skydrive, and Cloud services. True geeks can integrate it into their work or school schedules, so that it not only hinders them, it makes them more productive.

Hand an idiot a smartphone, though, and be prepared for non-intelligence.

100% true. I take the role of True Geek here. The reminders and notes apps for iPhone keep me on top of things (and seriously help me keep my focus in life)

But Angry Birds and Coin Dozer help on the bus :p

Latest posts

Back