The End of the World

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 Hilarious Tweets for the End of the World

http://news.yahoo.com/21-hilarious-tweets-end-world-151825078.html

I don’t know about the Mayans but my world ended when McDonald’s got rid of the Arch Deluxe.

My wife got us tickets to The Nutcracker for tomorrow night, so at this point I'm rooting for the Mayans.

Been joking about end of the world, but in fact I’m terrified. I will do sex w/ anyone who comes to van parked under N Fairfax 10 off-ramp.

Writing a parenting guide on “How to Mock Your Child’s Concerns about the Mayan Apocalypse.” Part of my “How To Mock Your Child” series.

And others...

GioRocket said:
Well, it's past midnight(in England, anyway), looks like we all survived the apocalypse...

Lets PARTY!!! :D :D

You not seen the mother ships gathering in the sky? Look out the window!

The Good Citizen said:
GioRocket said:
Well, it's past midnight(in England, anyway), looks like we all survived the apocalypse...

Lets PARTY!!! :D :D

You not seen the mother ships gathering in the sky? Look out the window!

*goes outside and looks up*

OH MY GO! OH MY GOD! Why is my neighbor on MY roof with a homemade crossbow!?!

today around noon, my manager said it looks like we had averted the end of the world since it didn't occur.
I said, "The day's not over with yet, we can still hope!"

Ha Ha Ha!

Guys, I miss having a doomsday to look foward to already. Y2k and 21-12-12 are gone forever, I wonder if a new one will come up? :(

Felix said:
Guys, I miss having a doomsday to look foward to already. Y2k and 21-12-12 are gone forever, I wonder if a new one will come up? :(

Ha! The honeymoon is over. Time to settle into the monotony of living...well until you die. ;)

Sci-Fi said:
****, woke up this morning and the world was still here and no zombies :( LOL

Would it give you some sense of hope if I told you they just have not made it to your house yet? They are checking alternate house numbers, be patient.

I am sorry Sir, but you are deluded. Kirk has his wits and a phaser at best. Maul or Vader can deflect the phaser shot and make Kirk his *****, IF Kirk is lucky.

You're joking, without Emporer Palpatines say so, Maul or Vader can't scratch their nose(or helmet), never mind kill the Captain of a Starship.

Latest posts

Back