The Gamers Corner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ExiledWays said:
Prototype is pretty cool. I just hope you don't mind extreme violence, it's probably the most violent game I've played, and I've played most of them. :D

Started playing it yesterday and it IS pretttyyy cooool!! The violence was fine :p

Naval_Fluff said:
lol I'm working my way through 4 games at once...Tuff work.
Dead space looked kinda repetitive...but using different weapons to dissect aliens sounds supa fun.

Unfortunately it does seem to get repetitive. It's taking me awhile to get through it, but the fact that it's so creepy keeps me going back.

Twitchy said:
Unfortunately it does seem to get repetitive. It's taking me awhile to get through it, but the fact that it's so creepy keeps me going back.

I think that's why I stopped playing it. I decided to get it again since you mentioned it though, this time on the PC instead of the 360, hopefully the controls will be smoother on the PC.

I also got Bionic Commando, it's been out for consoles for a while now but it was just released for the PC, for half-price aswell. Looks pretty sweet!

ExiledWays said:
I also got Bionic Commando, it's been out for consoles for a while now but it was just released for the PC, for half-price aswell. Looks pretty sweet!

I remember the first "Bionic Commando" when it was released for the NES. That should give an indication of how old I'm getting. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Bioshock was awesome, great art direction and the atmosphere was amazing. Bioshock 2 will be released in a couple of months, looking forward to it.

Also, Bionic Command is crazy fun. I can definately recommend it. :)

Jesse said:
ExiledWays said:
"Dead Space" is awesome. For some reason I never finished, I need to get it again. I loved the dark and gritty sci-fi atmosphere.

Right now I'm playing "Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis" and "The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition". Ahh, good old point & click adventure games are still the best kind of games in my opinion. :)

Did you play Titanic: Adventure Out of Time? I loved that game.

Exiled Ways, have you played that game?

Jesse said:
Exiled Ways, have you played that game?

Oh, sorry, I completely forgot to reply to that. No, I haven't played it, but I checked it out and it looked really good! It's a shame it's so hard to find these older gamers, let alone get them to work on a modern computer. :(

Naval_Fluff said:
I'm suprised no one mentioned Bioshock :p That game was like, AMAZING!! Freaky as hell, but awesome nonetheless.

I played through Bioshock shortly after it was released. It was a lot of fun.

There's a sequel being made if I'm not mistaken.

DayvanCowboy said:
The first multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 2

HD version.

That looks awesome. The original was so **** fun online. I'm definately looking forward to this. :D

though i am enjoying kotor 2
i don't like that at the end ( i just read this )
it's your alignment that choses the ending
i liked it much better in kotor 1 when you would chose

:(

because i'm planning on the light side ending,
but i dastardly love the benefits of my darkside alignment
being able to extort extra credits out of people

and that one crystal you get from that person on onderon in the cantina that really awesome crystal for the light saber,
man it totally sucks you have to have a darkside alignment to use
it's crystal i should be able to use it whenever the f*ck i want
*pouts*

Reminds me of Fable....I hated that game. THey say you were free to choose evil, but to be evil, u had to go WAY out of your way and slaughter people endlessly just to grow some horns, and then there weren't any advantages to being evil...

I finished Dead Space and it was well worth it. What an epic ending! :p

Now I'm playing Beyond Good & Evil which might be my favorit game ever. I really hope the long-awaited sequel will be here soon. :)

ooh cool i haven't played dead space but i've seen the trailers for it
looked pretty cool

sorry i have return with more complaints about kotor 2
though the story is great and intriguing

it's totally bullsh*t
that hardly anything i do will actually give me light side points

heal a random stranger nothing

spare lives and use only the most polite and empathetic words

bupkis / nada

*pouts*

oh well if i can't get the ending i want i'll just watch the ending i want on youtube and pretend it's i got it

it's just about the same thing

oh well it only cost me 17 dollars and i used my store credit for it

i'm playing day of defeat on my computer through steam. you guys should buy it. its only 4 bucks. thats it. one payment. i love this game and i've met so many cool people on it. i'd love to play with some of you guys. its an army game like call of duty

gauloises said:
i'm playing day of defeat on my computer through steam. you guys should buy it. its only 4 bucks. thats it. one payment. i love this game and i've met so many cool people on it. i'd love to play with some of you guys. its an army game like call of duty

I hope theres a mac version! :(

of course i feel the need to cnsult with all you gamers before making a anykind of important gamer decision

i'm going to be taking my ps3 and ps3 down to uni with me that i know for sure becuase i <3 them so much

but taking my xbox down with me is a little much

and i only have 3 games for that i've already beaten

fable and the 2 kotor games

so i'm either going to trade it in for credit (i'd probably get 20-30 dollars) or i might try and find someone to sell it to for $50 in all

bought kameo

pro: fun, i like it, i'm good at it and wastes time

con: I CAN'T FIDN THE LAST FUCKIGN COLLECTIBLE FOR 100%!!! :mad:
i've collected all orbs in crackdown 800/800, all easter eggs in MBU, all ninroots in oblivion and even the giant 1, i was 5 away from all pidgeons in gta 4 before save files died
and i can't complete this 1 :'( i just cannot find it...

Latest posts

Back