The Hardest Thing That You Ever Went Through In Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having to tell family members or friends that someone has died. It's bad enough when you get blind-sided by someone's passing but when you have to deliver that news, it's horrible.

Teresa

Bullying in school, I'm betting. Made me all funny in the head, and not in a good way. Still, today, somewhat more normal and less screwed up, so I've made some headway in recovery. Been years since my last panic attack, altho' I was close to one when a completely packed bus got stuck in traffic for half an hour.

lonelyfairy said:
Attempting suicide. :( And bullying...

D'aww. :( *Pats on shoulder*

I aint going to post my most personal stuff for the world to see especially after what I have read tonight some cold hearted or thoughtless coments going on

i dont think I could put into words what I have been through even if I wanted to

fightclub said:
I aint going to post my most personal stuff for the world to see especially after what I have read tonight some cold hearted or thoughtless coments going on

i dont think I could put into words what I have been through even if I wanted to

That's why I made my pretty vague.

yeah seperation was up there for me to callie with two toddlers it was pure hell this and other eye openers have left life so jaded I wouldnt give you a cent for life its full of scum, dog eat dog, and knowing what I know now, I dont think I would have kids as I think this planet has some real evil messed up honeysuckle going on, and another soul doesnt need to go through it. This sounds OTT but you have no idea you couldnt make this stuff up

Besides the past few months, being bullied in school and my last job where my boss was a manipulative, backstabbing, sick minded, ignorant piece of human bile, and having a so called friend I made working there stab me in the back.

You know, I was going to say bullying, but something that is hurting (and has hurt) me more is that sensation of seeing what you want slip away.

It's happened to me for years, whether it be activities I want to do or girls I really like, I seem powerless to do anything but watch as it all slides out of the metaphorical door.

Easily the hardest feeling I've ever experienced, I wish I could seize the moment and make it stop, but I just can't seem to do that.

Latest posts

Back