The I'm Sick of Seeing Lonekiller's Name Under Thread Titles Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
With the name LoneKiller and all of these new name suggestions, we all sound like a bunch of serial killers. lol

So...someone new here, comes to this thread first. o_O oops LOL

I guess now that LK has left the building, I should say, LoneKiller was a sexy name :p

Oh hey there Baraka :D

I do love posting. Exchanging thoughts and stories is fun to me. I like to think that I add a little spice to the forum. If all I wanted to do is read, I'd forget about forums and just grab a book off the shelf. Not exactly the best way to combat loneliness imo.

I dunno about that, getting immersed in a really good story can be a pretty good measure against loneliness.
Well, temporarily anyway.

Sigma said:
I dunno about that, getting immersed in a really good story can be a pretty good measure against loneliness.
Well, temporarily anyway.
Yeah. I suppose. There is something to be said about a good book I guess.

Just because I changed my name doesn't mean that I'm not the same person I was under the name LK guys. I hope you all understand.:)

Baraka said:
Just because I changed my name doesn't mean that I'm not the same person I was under the name LK guys. I hope you all understand.:)

Yes, but...the last avatar you had, fits your personality (well what I know of it) better than the one you have now. o_O
But, it's your choice and you obviously have a very complex personality (that is really cool) and what ever makes you happy is all that matters. :p

I got my pee pee smacked recently, I'm laying low for now and sitting in the "if you can't say something nice..." camp.

Latest posts

Back