The importance of hope

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justaguy

Reaction score
i have come to a conclusion recently... that is that no matter what happens in life, i always need to be able to hope for the best.

i need to be able to hope that my wishes will come true, even if it's the slightest chance, even if it would require a miracle, i need to be able to hope to be able to dream.

because that's what i do. i dream. i dream of a life i don't have, and it's really the only thing that keeps me going, and when i can't dream anymore i go into depression.

i can't dream of something impossible, it's stronger than me, i just can't, it has to be possible somehow.

do any of you feel the same?

You and me both...

yeap pretty much...if i don't have faith, hope, keep a positive outlook....whatever you wanna term it.
I can sink into depression...really fast. I can't afford depression today.

As matter of fact a part of me wants to crawling into bed and just not deal with anything at the moment.
I know that leads too...and I can't afford to go back there.

Another set back after freaken set back...i freaken swear

Something has to break aside from me...I'm freaken broken already.

Lonesome Crow said:
As matter of fact a part of me wants to crawling into bed and just not deal with anything at the moment.

oh, i do the same. when i feel really down, i just sleep. it's like a temporary escape from my problems

Dreams gave me hope in times of desolation. I remember feeling so hopeful for a while because it seemed that my dreams were so within reach. It was a great feeling, I felt at ease and content.
bahaha...
that didn't last long!

I dream also. Normally I lay there dreaming of a life a million miles away from my own. But ye I do feel the same way has yourself. Its when you get board of the dreaming that you then have to think about the reality of things and ye that don't feel good cos then it becomes apparent that your on your own.

I just got up from a nap. I've been so tired lately. I have no energy to deal with stuff...

Dreaming of a life I almost remember having, it feels like no blessing. I am so homesick, but I AM at home(supposedly.) I am missing someone who was very important to me, a long time ago before I was anything I am now. I don't remember who they are though. Almost memories call to me I just don't know how to answer.

But I hope all the same.

Latest posts

Back