the last thing you ate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowl of cheap ramen noodles. Beef flavored. I eat total crap and somehow still make it work. I guess it could be worse though. I mean, at least it isn't fish-head soup. :sick:

A bowl of 2 cans of chicken, rinsed and strained, with black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning so that it doesn't taste as bad.

Thank you for being thorough! I need to know these things. :) I like to be able to imagine eating them myself.

The stuff tastes nearly inedible otherwise. If I want spicy chicken instead I'll switch out the Italian seasoning for Mexican-style chili powder.
I'm both a honeysuckle cook, and poor. And this is cheap and easy to make/easy to clean protein for cheap.
I imagine if someone wanted to they could do some kind of pseudo lemon chicken with the right spices and sauces.
I use mayo as a base. I forgot that part. Would probably have to drop that for the lemon chicken though and substitute something else.
:unsure:

Latest posts

Back