the last thing you ate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used a lot of that canned chicken. It goes well with noodles and then whatever.

I've taking some of that chicken, made noodles, added some canned cream, and lemons juice from my lemon tree. Not bad and super easy to make.

I do nearly the same thing substituting canned salmon for the canned chicken. That's actually pretty good.

Or, just take canned chicken, noodles, half a can of campbell cream of mushroom, and add pepper. Very tasty. :)

The stuff tastes nearly inedible otherwise. If I want spicy chicken instead I'll switch out the Italian seasoning for Mexican-style chili powder.
I'm both a honeysuckle cook, and poor. And this is cheap and easy to make/easy to clean protein for cheap.
I imagine if someone wanted to they could do some kind of pseudo lemon chicken with the right spices and sauces.
I use mayo as a base. I forgot that part. Would probably have to drop that for the lemon chicken though and substitute something else.
:unsure:
After reading this you make me want to have cereal.

A heaping tablespoon of Skippy Crunchy Peanut Butter for my breakfast.
And a glass of water to take my vitamins.

Mustard Greens cooked in olive oil with bacon and tomatoes over macaroni (medium shells).
Topped with Romano cheese.
It was good.

And yes, I cooked it...

Latest posts

Back