The Loser is Always to Blame

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ardour said:
Locke said:
You would rather be a terrible person. .

A terrible person does terrible things. At most he has a terrible attitude. Please.

No, he's a terrible person. He uses this self-hate and suicide routine to try and build sympathy, then he lets loose with disgusting bullshit.

"I always say, why not become a scumbag if that is what gets the girls? "

He wants to be a scumbag because he thinks it will get girls. That sound like a good thing? How about this one:

"It makes it ok and right for the person doing it. In the end this is my life and my existence. If I like ruining marriages then I will do it. Because it makes me happy."

That sound like something a good person would say? Really?!

a lonely person said:
dude, just buy the girls a drink
Well lets see maybe because buying her a drink actually doesn't increase your chances of holding her interest? Most males tell me that females like a challenge. Males who just buy are drink are not seen as a challenge or a strong mate. Plus like I said my sisters ***** about how hard it is to get a guy to buy them drinks. I have female testimony that it is all a shame.

Locke said:
Yes, calling me "friend" is a big deal. I don't want you to think there's even a small chance we're friends.
Well buddy, if that is the way you feel. Though I do not quite understand what it is all aboot.

Locke said:
I don't understand why "change your crap attitude" is such a difficult concept. I picked out a few of your random threads and read them. People have told you pretty much the same thing that I wasted so much time trying to tell you, but somehow you're not getting it. I can only think that you don't want to get it. You would rather be a terrible person. After reading the list of past quotes from you that Eve posted, I feel sorry for any woman who is unfortunate enough to cross paths with you.
My problem with you buddy, is the fact that you seem to not want to believe that I actually changed my attitude. You seem to think I am lying and that is not the case. I changed my attitude just as you said, it was hard and painful but I bared it and when it yielded the same results or in many cases worse results than my negative attitude I decided to switch it off because it was getting me no where. Why can't you understand that buddy?

Locke said:
Next time you open a thread about this misogynistic bullshit, the only thing I'm going to do is copy and paste Eve's "greatest hits" post above, so that at least people know what they're getting into. Because I was wrong, you are hopeless. But maybe I can spare other people from wasting their time trying to talk sense into you.
:D Oh... it must be good to be a moderator eh buddy? No matter really, it is not hard to remove misogyny from other threads I can post while still getting the message across. The question is are you a man of your word? The problem with making requirements for your threats is that if you do not follow them you lose all credibility. Keep that in mind should I decide to make another thread.

AFrozenSoul said:
:D Oh... it must be good to be a moderator eh buddy? No matter really, it is not hard to remove misogyny from other threads I can post while still getting the message across. The question is are you a man of your word? The problem with making requirements for your threats is that if you do not follow them you lose all credibility. Keep that in mind should I decide to make another thread.

YOU need to back the fresia up off of him. He isn't a moderator but I am. YOU need to keep that in mind when you "decide to make another thread."
In fact, you need to keep that in mind if you choose to respond to my post. And I don't need to remove your misogyny - I can remove YOU.

Oh...and I don't make threats. Buddy. :)

AFrozenSoul said:
Well lets see maybe because buying her a drink actually doesn't increase your chances of holding her interest? Most males tell me that females like a challenge. Males who just buy are drink are not seen as a challenge or a strong mate. Plus like I said my sisters ***** about how hard it is to get a guy to buy them drinks. I have female testimony that it is all a shame.

The act alone of buying a girl a drink does not mean that you are not a challenge. It doesn't have to mean anything more than the fact that you feel an initial attraction and don't mind spending a few bucks.

Women do like a challenge, but men have to go out and make the first move. Funny conundrum there.

I just wanted to add something before the lock goes on this thread.

That is all.

Lol, if I were a mod, you would be the hell out of here. Be thankful I'm not. And I am not your buddy either. I do not like you. How are you not understanding that?!

Well I'm a mod and I've been watching this thread since it started and I think it's time to end this thread. I haven't read so much misogyny bull in a long time. Be thankful that's all I'm doing. Don't bring this crap here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back