The Loser is Always to Blame

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFrozenSoul said:
I recognize my brothers' skills that I do not have and want. I see nothing wrong with their behavior to be honest.

OK then. :) Im sure no woman would ever choose to be with you, given the way you feel that they are nothing more than toys for your own personal amusement. Quite frankly, you disgust me. :D

EveWasFramed said:
OK then. :) Im sure no woman would ever choose to be with you, given the way you feel that they are nothing more than toys for your own personal amusement. Quite frankly, you disgust me. :D
That is fine, I have accepted the fact that females have standards and no matter how low they are those standards are still higher than me. You have made your point. So please go away now.

First off, let me make this clear: You and I are not friends. I have no interest in being friends with someone who talks about women like they're money grubbing shells and apparently envies his womanaizing ********* brother. So drop the "friend" routine. Okay?

Having said that, I was actually trying to help you, because you are not hopeless. You are full of self-pity, anger and hate, and you want to believe the world is against you. I am telling you that it will not work out well for you. Not that you're listening to a **** thing I'm trying to say, but we'll go through it all over again I guess.

AFrozenSoul said:
not that I really care who I hurt but those people can feel better because I am not dead.

If you don't care who you hurt, why should anyone care if they hurt you?! Change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.

AFrozenSoul said:
Besides, how else am I supposed to quickly eliminate potential mates? I mean if there are 10 females in the room and I am not allowed to use appearance to decide which one to talk too. How do you decide which female to talk too? The only answer is to pick one at random. I am sure all the ladies on this forum will agree with me nothing is sexier than knowing a guy chose you randomly.

Fine, be as shallow as you're pretending everyone else is. You'll stay alone. Or.....change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.

AFrozenSoul said:
Some might not have an exact number. However, plenty of guys know that they have slept with 15 females for every one female I slept with.

No one cares about numbers but you. Change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.

AFrozenSoul said:
No idea, all I know is that males who have lots of success with females wear it on their sleeves.

You wear your low self-esteem and hate like it's a badge, something to be proud of. Change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.

AFrozenSoul said:
However my use of generalizations come from experience. Just like you know fire will burn you.

If you are basing your generalizations off of your own limited experience, that makes them even more ridiculous.

AFrozenSoul said:
Simply being kind is not enough to make someone happy.

I never said it was. Be kind because it's the right thing to do, not because you expect something out of it. Holy honeysuckle, I can't believe I have to explain to you why being nice is a good thing! Just drop the crap attitude. Treat people with respect, even if they don't treat you that way.

AFrozenSoul said:
You have yet to provide me with a third option friend.

Again, we're not friends. Have you noticed how I told you to "Drop the crap attitude if you want to find a woman who cares about you." several times? It's what I've been trying to tell you this entire time. You don't need a third option. Just drop the hate for yourself and others, and you'll be happier.

AFrozenSoul said:
My views are not going to change until I am provided proof I am wrong.

Why you think that lame generalizations that you've pulled out of your ass, sexism and hate needs to be proven wrong is beyond me. You moan about rejection while acting shallow and angry. I feel sorry for you dude. Not because life hasn't given you a fair chance or whatever, but because you'd rather cry about how unfair everything is instead of taking a look at your own behavior.

Finally, this:

EveWasFramed said:
AFrozenSoul said:
I recognize my brothers' skills that I do not have and want. I see nothing wrong with their behavior to be honest.

I'm not nice enough to use a smiley while saying this, but you disgust me aswell, AFrozenSoul. I find everything I know about you to be just......terrible. Now, before you get all offended about that, think about it: If you disgust both Eve and me, how many other people find you disgusting? Keep in mind that we have no idea what you look like. It's your attitude that's disgusting. If you ever want to attract anyone, change it.

And I'm through trying to dig you out of the pit of anger, hate and self-pity you've buried yourself in. You obviously don't care, so I'm just wasting my time.

Good luck, you'll need it.

You guys unfairly slam him.

Afrozensoul stated that he tried treating women with kindness but with no resulting interest, so he's come to the conclusion that women are less interested in respect and more into money, status, excitement etc. That might be offensive in itself, but it doesn't imply a desire to see them as less than human - unless you think wanting some attention in return for your own is 'objectifying'. The fact that he does't follow his brother's and father's advice by attempting to get women comatose counts in his favour, doesn't it?

And he's right in that while kindness should be the default, it's not going to keep you warm at night. Being decent is not dating advice.

ardour said:
And he's right in that while kindness should be the default, it's not going to keep you warm at night. Being decent is not dating advice.

I have nothing personal against AFS, but if you've been around to see his posts for a while, you see that they all tend to be the same. He doesn't show that he's interested in dating advice.

From his actions, I can only conclude that he's primarily interested in continually rolling in self-hate, bitterness, and applying extreme generalizations to both sexes.

Perhaps he comes here to vent. Fine, whatever.

But don't try to tell me that he's actively seeking advice and/or answers in order to improve his situation or his outlook on life.

The evidence suggests otherwise.

Badjedidude said:
ardour said:

I have nothing personal against AFS, but if you've been around to see his posts for a while, you see that they all tend to be the same. He doesn't show that he's interested in dating advice.

From his actions, I can only conclude that he's primarily interested in continually rolling in self-hate, bitterness, and applying extreme generalizations to both sexes.

Perhaps he comes here to vent. Fine, whatever.

But don't try to tell me that he's actively seeking advice and/or answers in order to improve his situation or his outlook on life.

Generalizations are just a way of trying to rationalise failure, give him a break.

And the advice is always the same: be a good guy and don't expect anything in return. It's basically an admonition and very annoying to hear for someone who's desperate.

ardour said:
Generalizations are just a way of trying to rationalise failure, give him a break.

Even so, it doesn't excuse his liberal application of them. Nobody's forcing him to say what he says.

And when he says these things, he shouldn't be surprised at the response he gets.

ardour said:
And the advice is always the same: be a good guy and don't expect anything in return. It's basically an admonition and very annoying to hear for someone who's desperate.

That's not always the advice he's given. A lot of the advice given to him concerns his attitude -- and while it may not be easy for him to change his attitude, it's a simple fact that if he were nicer or if he were less bitter/generalizing, he'd receive a better response both on and offline.

And as I said... he doesn't seem particularly interested in trying to change his attitude.

ardour said:
While this attitude isn't a helpful one to hold there's evidence to back it up. Genealogical studies prove that polygamy was the norm in hunter gatherer societies, so we all have more female ancestors than male, women being adapted to find high status men attractive and ignore the rest as a general rule...

So if you're a "low status man" the idea is to just give up, then--because that would spare you the pain of constant rejection?

Batman55 said:
So if you're a "low status man" the idea is to just give up, then--because that would spare you the pain of constant rejection?

the idea is to pass as high status, to mimic those traits.. but if you can't stomach doing that - as I can't- then maybe be a little more resigned to the situation and hold out hope that of meeting someone who doesn't fit the pattern. IMO plenty of women don't, but they're often spoken for.

EveWasFramed said:

Re: the bolded print. So his attitude is the bigger problem, then. In your experience can women detect such an attitude quickly, even when efforts are made to conceal it?

AFrozenSoul... Read this image (that you have on your sig as of today,) but replace the word "body" with the word "self," and apply it to your attitude.

I always think it's ridiculous when people say that they are a genetic dead end.

You know what is a genetic dead end? Treating people like they are less than human. By treating women like they're pieces of meat, you're basically giving them reasons to reject you.

I understand how hard it is to find a girl, I really do. But women are more likely to take you seriously if you act like a man, and a man doesn't treat a woman just like a sex object.

Here are my favorite, most loathsome comments by you, AFrozenSoul.
I think you should read over these and if you don't see an ugly pattern, then feel free to continue on in life the way you have been. And keep in mind, most of these are from threads you created - it only includes three of your posts from threads that weren't your own. Enjoy the read - it's pretty long though. :)

My personal favorites, where you unfairly stereotype and bash other men... :D

men do not really give a crap about whether or not a female is interesting or not.

Yeah there are plenty of men who do not feel the same way as me. Those men are the men who are so desperate that they will take any female or men who are so successful with women that obtaining sex is no challenge for them.

The opinions of the men on this forum do not really effect me because the females they interact with are more manly than they are. Well that or they are like me and never talk to females.

And a few more to ponder....

I have noticed that I really take after my father in the respect of vanity. In myself, as it is the cause of my self-hatred, but more so in women.

It is to the point where, I cannot even really appreciate women unless I have some kind of sexual attraction to them. There have been many instances where I ask a girl for a photo, and once I see her I stop talking to her. Even women who I spent the better part of the year pen palling with in college. Once I saw them I said... nope not hot not worth my time, and sort of let them go.

My problem focuses around if the girl is not attractive enough I don't give her a chance.

Yes I am afraid... afraid of becoming my dad. A selfish low-life who uses people for all they are worth then discards them.

Because I cannot really say what I want other then sex.

Never once has a female paid any attention to me. Unless I made some crack about how women are only good for one thing or I made some crack about how women hold no use to me or I made a crack about how I hate women. That is the only way I got any attention from women in forums.

I am scared that she will think I am only interested in meeting her to "hook up" with her. While not entirely false... I want her to still be a part of my life.

Plus I have heard that females do not like it when you just come out and say stuff like that. I don't want to kill her interest. Nor do I want to have to spend several months trying to make her want me.

I also know that I am to scared to try and make her number 1 in my heart. Because I still have another I really care about and want to be with. However, at the same time I am in so much pain that I want to start another relationship.

Lets just say the kind of fun I need requires lots of time and rejection to get. I cannot just go out and have that fun as much as I want. Not to mention I have an annoying roommate who would get in the way of my fun.

I never gave her the title of boyfriend. At the same time I was her boyfriend, I gave her all the benefits. I just never openly acknowledged it. YEah I know I am a scum bag...

Yeah being able to use men is a great ego boost for women. Granted her ego seems to be the same as it always was.

When I lie around think about a girl who I am trying to build something with. The only thing I can think about is how disappointed I will be if I do not sleep with her, on the day we meet.

No I have to go straight to getting sex from her. What is worse is I will push a female away if I do not achieve that goal or already have that barrier in place.

I just feel like a scum bag. Feels like I am luring someone out to become my personal concubine... to replace my last female friend until I can seduce her once more...

After all why should I just give out my heart? Why can't she earn it like I have to go about earning sex?

After all I am incapable of giving women what They want if they don't give me what I want.

That is another problem, the women I choose have their pick of men. Since I am a wuss I will never be able to have them.

I want regular sex. My fear lies more in the lack of sex then it does in when I get it. Yes I want it sooner. However, as long as it is regular I can wait... for a period of time. Like I said, I need to be sexually satisfied before I can have female friends. I need to be sexually satisfied before I can make a good judgement on whether or not I can be with a female.

Well I have found that on most forums not worshiping females results in me being called misogynist.

I use sex as an example because that is my ultimate goal.

then again this does feel pretty good to know that I have the power this time around

First time in bed is the offer, from there a choice is to be made. Then again.. I am not one to judge. If she wants to be with me and him, that is her business. She will just know up front that she is little more than a sex toy to me.

True, but in reality the kind of woman who will get turned on by such threats and actions. Will be a vile woman who gets off on watching men beat each other senseless. She will spend her days pitting you against other men. Then when you lose she will dump you.

Jealousy seems like a good idea. However, it shows that she has options and you don't. That in turn will make her less attracted to you. Jealousy shows you are insecure that in turn affects her view of her confidence. Women are attracted to confidence.

Plenty of studies have shown that men tend to have all the tendencies we dislike in women more than women.

I will admit my philosophy is not from experience. I have heard these things from other guys.

Well as I stand right now I have no interest in having a girlfriend. Toungue Plus if she does not ask for the title then I am not giving it to her. Even if she does ask for a title right now I would refuse her. That is a condition of my current goals. I cannot have a girlfriend till I am confident that having a mate is an optional thing for me. So until then I won't be doing any cheating

It makes it ok and right for the person doing it. In the end this is my life and my existence. If I like ruining marriages then I will do it. Because it makes me happy.

The problem is that there are plenty of men and women that need to cheat to get off. I figure the vast majority of the regular clients of these businesses would cheat regardless. All these people do is make it easier for these people to be happy.

Love is just a fancy word humans use to justify lust. We cannot get over the fact that humans are not able to get over their animal instinct to breed. So we dress it up as something more noble sounding. That is it, there is nothing more too it.

I have determined that women are not worth the effort.

Why not obtain the knowledge to work the system? Why not use their own weapons against them? I mean you can struggle and have an honorable fight. Or you can do what you must to win.

I wonder how long it will take me to get banned from those communities for being a self-hating misgynostic loser?

And I have decided the effort is not worth it. It is like spending $1000 to make $50. It is not worth the effort.

I always say, why not become a scumbag if that is what gets the girls?

All sex is meaningless. Well unless you force meaning onto it.

Yet there are so many more scumbags out there with mates long term and short term. While we nicer guys are alone.

So a lot of you have seen that I have been posting a generic view on relationships. That view is Relationships equal sex. So I want to be in a relationship because that implies I will get to have sex.

So I think a good way to unskew my views would be to focus on seducing females and having sex... you know boosting my confidence in that field.

She can have me when I am ready to settle for her. That will all fall into my standards for the kind of female I want.

As for my mom, I know that if I could go back in time and prevent my birth I would. Whether it be pushing her down the stairs, taking a bat to her stomach. Killing her if I must. I would do everything in my power to prevent my birth.

The only pleasure I get out of life is knowing that before I kill myself I might get the chance to kick some girl out while she is trying to get free meals out of me by deciding she might as well get some in the process.

you are putting the pussy on the pedestal. Stop that friend, you are only holding yourself back.

Well let's just say that was all a lie.... Yeah any progress that I might have appeared to be making was all big mocking act.

Well there is nothing to fix in my eyes. So why should I fix or change anything?

I guess that is what people want to believe. However, is it really rejection if you get laid out of it? Then again, it would be fun to see if I can get a female to take me home. Then walk her to the door and then go home.

I guess since I never talk to females, I technically reject them first out of assumption that they would only be interested in me if I bought them a drink. Then after they suck up X amount of drinks that interest will fad to some other ********* they find attractive.

Too bad I am not so pathetic and desperate that I can fake truly wanting an average female.

why start out with something ugly? Why not wait till we all lose our looks then not care? Why waste the time of life where we can be beautiful and stuff on being average or ugly?

I love how girls all say they want an Average guy. I have always wondered why that is. Is it because an average guy is more likely to be faithful or is it because an average guy is more like a pet?

You know good looks actually do add much more to life. Taming an attractive mate feels good and boosts your confidence. Having that mate be the envy of everyone else, also a confidence boost. People who have always been attractive never think about how much being able to mate builds their confidence. Lets face facts they cannot do that. If I could I would put all my thoughts experiences and emotions into someone who has always been attractive. Then and only then they might know the value.

I also ask the question what is so wrong with wanting the best possible mate? I do not qualify someone as the best possible mate if the word Average appears anywhere near them. The lowest they get is a good.

I see no point in giving females who the time of day if I am not having sex with them. I really do not see any point to even seeing them, in a casual social setting, if sex is not involved.

Batman55 said:
Hey this is the conclusion I came too :p
Badjedidude said:

Yes yes, I get it, I do not blindly follow your advice and worship you for being willing to give it, therefore I am not seeking advice. I am sorry for questioning positions and casting doubt on the validity of advice you took so much time to give and that I should be grateful for even getting.
Case said:
AFrozenSoul... Read this image (that you have on your sig as of today,) but replace the word "body" with the word "self," and apply it to your attitude.
Yeah... I should get rid of that image.. but I don't because it is technically valid. My argument for that is that unlike your body, your self does not have a set plan. With my body I can say do X, Y, and Z for K Months and you should see results. Plus I can graph and track the progress I make. You do that with your self and you are seen as not actually having changed.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I always think it's ridiculous when people say that they are a genetic dead end.

You know what is a genetic dead end? Treating people like they are less than human. By treating women like they're pieces of meat, you're basically giving them reasons to reject you.

I understand how hard it is to find a girl, I really do. But women are more likely to take you seriously if you act like a man, and a man doesn't treat a woman just like a sex object.
-_-... then I need a female to prove to me that they are better than that, and the circle continues.
Locke said:
First off, let me make this clear: You and I are not friends. I have no interest in being friends with someone who talks about women like they're money grubbing shells and apparently envies his womanaizing ********* brother. So drop the "friend" routine. Okay?
o_O... alright guy, it is just an expression buddy. Will you forgive me for seeing a happy person and thinking that his life might actually be worth having guy? You know kind of like how my roommate envies me because I make 3x as much as him a year?

Locke said:
Having said that, I was actually trying to help you, because you are not hopeless. You are full of self-pity, anger and hate, and you want to believe the world is against you. I am telling you that it will not work out well for you. Not that you're listening to a **** thing I'm trying to say, but we'll go through it all over again I guess.
Simple logic guy, not believing the world is against me gets the same thing as the opposite. So why keep my anger and frustration pent up?

Locke said:
If you don't care who you hurt, why should anyone care if they hurt you?! Change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.
Or those people can care about me to show me that caring is a good thing and makes everyone feel better. Either way guy, one of us has to invest and hope for a profitable outcome so why does it have to be me, eh?

Locke said:
Fine, be as shallow as you're pretending everyone else is. You'll stay alone. Or.....change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.
I am just a firm believer that being an attractive mate does not instantly make you garbage guy. I know that we like to believe that outer beauty means nothing. Truth is just as many unappealing mates are as trashy as appealing ones.

Locke said:
You wear your low self-esteem and hate like it's a badge, something to be proud of. Change your crap attitude if you want to find a woman who will care about you.
Online yes I agree I do wear it on my sleeves. In real life when I am around clients I fake being pleasent and confident because when an expert doesn't talk confidently it has bad consequeces. In real life if I am being social I keep to myself. I make sure I am out of the way and emotionless.

Locke said:
If you are basing your generalizations off of your own limited experience, that makes them even more ridiculous.
My experiences are all I have. Would you tell a recovering drug addict that drugs are not so bad and then get mad at them when they call BS?

Locke said:
Again, we're not friends. Have you noticed how I told you to "Drop the crap attitude if you want to find a woman who cares about you." several times? It's what I've been trying to tell you this entire time. You don't need a third option. Just drop the hate for yourself and others, and you'll be happier.
Well guy, apparently you did not read about how I did that for a year. Well that or you do not believe me one of the two. So which one is it guy?

Locke said:
I'm not nice enough to use a smiley while saying this, but you disgust me aswell, AFrozenSoul. I find everything I know about you to be just......terrible. Now, before you get all offended about that, think about it: If you disgust both Eve and me, how many other people find you disgusting? Keep in mind that we have no idea what you look like. It's your attitude that's disgusting. If you ever want to attract anyone, change it.

And I'm through trying to dig you out of the pit of anger, hate and self-pity you've buried yourself in. You obviously don't care, so I'm just wasting my time.

Good luck, you'll need it.
Well guy, if you REALLY think I act like this in real life. In real life I am... I guess the term would be neutral. I do my best not to smile or frown or be emotional when I am out in public. I am simply present, I do my best to keep my hatred and anger to myself. It is true that I will lash out should someone bother me while I am humoring the family with family time. However, otherwise I am just that weirdo sitting in the corner playing is 3DS/DSi/Vita. Lucky for me being a male who is alone playing video games in public is an instant turn off for pretty much everyone. I do not have to say or do anything. So when my family forces me to go out with them, it is the only way to get them to quit bitching about how I never see them. I make sure that I stay out of the way and am quiet while they are present and that is all I do. Not that I expect you to believe me guy

Yes, calling me "friend" is a big deal. I don't want you to think there's even a small chance we're friends.

I don't understand why "change your crap attitude" is such a difficult concept. I picked out a few of your random threads and read them. People have told you pretty much the same thing that I wasted so much time trying to tell you, but somehow you're not getting it. I can only think that you don't want to get it. You would rather be a terrible person. After reading the list of past quotes from you that Eve posted, I feel sorry for any woman who is unfortunate enough to cross paths with you.

Next time you open a thread about this misogynistic bullshit, the only thing I'm going to do is copy and paste Eve's "greatest hits" post above, so that at least people know what they're getting into. Because I was wrong, you are hopeless. But maybe I can spare other people from wasting their time trying to talk sense into you.

ardour said:
Locke said:
You would rather be a terrible person. .

A terrible person does terrible things. At most he has a terrible attitude. Please.

Im not so sure about that. What would he do if he had the opportunity? His post most definitely speak of his basic character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back