The magic circle of depression and loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RainOfColors said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
M_also_lonely said:
Probably, you will never have a deep connection with someone because you don't want it.

Where exactly did I mention that I don't want a deep connection with another person? If I didn't, I wouldn't have made this post in the first place.
Have you misread my comments? Or do you just enjoy being rude to online strangers?

Itr seems you have to agree with everyone to connect with them. Idk, is mostly "my way or the highway" lately.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you put it again?

You can see it in other threads. If you object to any piece of advice you got, then you're the problem. Doesn't matter if the advice is actually useful or good intentioned. Is the common zeitgeist:

"Listen to us you idiot! Otherwise you're a hateful loser"

Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
M_also_lonely said:
Probably, you will never have a deep connection with someone because you don't want it.

Where exactly did I mention that I don't want a deep connection with another person? If I didn't, I wouldn't have made this post in the first place.
Have you misread my comments? Or do you just enjoy being rude to online strangers?

Itr seems you have to agree with everyone to connect with them. Idk, is mostly "my way or the highway" lately.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you put it again?

You can see it in other threads. If you object to any piece of advice you got, then you're the problem. Doesn't matter if the advice is actually useful or good intentioned. Is the common zeitgeist:

Not sure if you are talking about yourself or me here.

But I suspect you may be talking about me. In other words, RainofColors I'm a ***** and if you don't listen to me and do exactly what I say, well, I'm just going to be an evil ***** and torture you until you do. :D lol

Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
M_also_lonely said:

Or maybe it's people who shoot down everyone else's advice and give nothing themselves that are the problem.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:

Not sure if you are talking about yourself or me here.

But I suspect you may be talking about me. In other words, RainofColors I'm a ***** and if you don't listen to me and do exactly what I say, well, I'm just going to be an evil ***** and torture you until you do. :D lol

He is talking about me.

RainOfColors said:
Where exactly did I mention that I don't want a deep connection with another person?
In your title, when you said that you are suffering from depression. I'll explain.

RainOfColors said:
If I didn't, I wouldn't have made this post in the first place.
I felt the same as you, thought that my problem is that I can't connect with people. You can read my initial threads, how I had(still have) trouble connecting to people. That's the same reason I came here. But eventually, I learned something new, that might help you too.

RainOfColors said:
"You are just random guy who can't talk to people and don't know how to communicate." -- Would be something I would say if I wanted to sound rude to an online stranger. I have faced similar words here, and believe me, those saviors of justice never appeared then.
Infact, I want the fellow online strangers to get out of the issues that they face, so I usually tell them what actually is true. The rudness you feel in my posts (if you do) is something I learned from here. You know, the biggest *****, we call it our sub conscious mind couldn't resist the idea of being harsh. If I offended you, I am sorry, and as an apology, I would try to explain you in detail about what I learned about depression, what nobody tells you on the internet because either that would make you feel more depressed or they don't want you to cure your depression. Just give me a few hours, I have to go to work. When I get back home, I will respond to you. Hope you take the time to read it and hope it helps you.

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:
Xpendable said:
RainOfColors said:

Or maybe it's people who shoot down everyone else's advice and give nothing themselves that are the problem.

Would it be so terrible that that wasn't the case?

M_also_lonely said:
He is talking about me.

Not you, but the rest of the forum seems more concerned about the gratification of being listened than to actually empathise with someone else.

Not when you outright dismiss an idea as useless, then ask for citations validating it after other forum members defend it and then go completely silent when citations are given to you.

Paraiyar said:
Not when you outright dismiss an idea as useless, then ask for citations validating it after other forum members defend it and then go completely silent when citations are given to you.

Actually I didn't respond to that because I spend an entire day at UNI and I missed it. I didn't say thanks because I saw it too late. If you think I didn't meant to have the citations you are very mistaken. I wanted citations because I care to know people can say things that come from somewhere else than only their opinions. I never said it was useless, I said it contradicted some previous ideas given by the same people. If you remember, other studies have been dismissed here for having little spectrum to generalize; only because that people didn't agree with the premise. I could totally have pointed out that I was provided only one study, but I'm not naive enough to expect people to see the irony.

Xpendable said:
Paraiyar said:

Actually I didn't respond to that because I spend an entire day at UNI and I missed it. I didn't say thanks because I saw it too late. If you think I didn't meant to have the citations you are very mistaken. I wanted citations because I care to know people can say things that come from somewhere else than only their opinions. I never said it was useless, I said it contradicted some previous ideas given by the same people. If you remember, other studies have been dismissed here for having little spectrum to generalize; only because that people didn't agree with the premise. I could totally have pointed out that I was provided only one study, but I'm not naive enough to expect people to see the irony.

You want to talk about irony when you made a concrete statement without providing any data whatsoever?

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:
Paraiyar said:

You want to talk about irony when you made a concrete statement without providing any data whatsoever?

What statement? I was simply repeating what has been said many times here to point out the contradiction.

mari1969 said:
Paraiyar said:
"No gym. Confidence doesn't come from physical appearance"

I Loved those wise words

Except that it isn't true at all. Working out is proven to have a positive effect on confidence. That first post was me quoting Xpendable.

And that was me repeatging what this forum says. I don'believe in that. And you're confusing two things: The confidence of having good looks and phisique with the confidence that comes solely from working out.

Xpendable said:
And that was me repeatging what this forum says. I don'believe in that. And you're confusing two things: The confidence of having good looks and phisique with the confidence that comes solely from working out.

Bullshit, you made an idiotic statement and now you're trying to turn it all around. And I'm not confusing those two things but BOTH of them improve confidence and can be attained at the gym (at least good physique can, facial features no).

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:

Bullshit, you made an idiotic statement and now you're trying to turn it all around. And I'm not confusing those two things but BOTH of them improve confidence and can be attained at the gym (at least good physique can, facial features no).

Don't fall into him provoking you. He's done that before. Claimed that he didn't say something, when he actually did, and then tried to double back over it. He's just trolling. Don't bother.

VanillaCreme said:
Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:

Don't fall into him provoking you. He's done that before. Claimed that he didn't say something, when he actually did, and then tried to double back over it. He's just trolling. Don't bother.

Thanks Nilla, I won't.

Latest posts

Back