The magic circle of depression and loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's only defending himself from people who were labeling him "idiotic" and "a troll" (for the record: his behavior has bothered me from time to time). And let's not kid ourselves: you and your friends weren't eager to give Ska his thread back. Lol.

RainOfColors said:
Where exactly did I mention that I don't want a deep connection with another person? If I didn't, I wouldn't have made this post in the first place.
Have you misread my comments? Or do you just enjoy being rude to online strangers?

My words would only make it worse. but probably this guy's won't:

A deep connection with someone ..would probably be a reflection of yourself ...which I think from my own experience you would distance yourself from as rapidly as possible as they would in turn compound your worldview which isn't a happy one...on the upside it gives you the perfect excuse to make no effort...seek no help...and view the really excellent advice you've been given by others as their failure to understand even though they point out they have had similar experiences ...Maybe you should reread the entire thread with your mind in the non bias mode.

Latest posts

Back