The official what you cooking for dinner tonight™ thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I boiled some bow-tie pasta and reheated a tomato sauce to go with it; the sauce tasted better the first time. I also made a salad with green leaf lettuce, onions, and tomatoes from my backyard. The salad was tossed with a homemade mustard and red wine vinaigrette, and a poached egg was placed on top. The salad was delicious and made up for the mediocre pasta. :)

I believe I'll be making some roasted corn chowder. I've had the recipe idea percolating in my head for the past week. As a side, I may make crispy, cheesy baked-polenta fingers.

Salmon fishcake, pasta, steamed broccoli and carrots. Maybe a yoghurt for after.

There's been something stewing in the crockpot all day, and while I would like to call it a curry, it's really just a mess of everything I need to get rid of before it spoils :p Smells good though.

mintymint said:
There's been something stewing in the crockpot all day, and while I would like to call it a curry, it's really just a mess of everything I need to get rid of before it spoils :p Smells good though.

Mmm. How was it?

Perhaps I will make a Thai Green Chicken Curry. I might double or even triple cook the chicken.

That or 2 minute noodles. It all balances on the amount of giving a crap I'll have in an hour or so

tangerinedream said:
mintymint said:

Mmm. How was it?

Could've been worse :p

Tonight I made stir fried noodles with zucchini, mushrooms and shrimp :9

I made a delicious beef stir fry dish. I'm learning how to cook different recipes out of a recipe book. So far it has all turned out pretty well.

mintymint said:

This reminds me a little of my grandparents. We once saw a tub labelled "Chicken curry - no chicken" when round their place :D

Cereal isn't much. So I decided to make parmesan risotto and Jack Daniels teryaki steak with a grilled veggie salad.

Gosh I'm a fatty...posting here again..with some more fattening stuff. I don't really plan to eat this, but I'm bored so I'm making this for everyone else. This is breakfast by the way. Bacon, poached eggs, sausage links, home fries, and possibly french toast.

Sterling said:
Gosh I'm a fatty...posting here again..with some more fattening stuff. I don't really plan to eat this, but I'm bored so I'm making this for everyone else. This is breakfast by the way. Bacon, poached eggs, sausage links, home fries, and possibly french toast.

*Slobber*

JustSomeGal said:
salmon for the first time :D :p

Join the salmon army. Rejoice and be pure. Transcend to the state of utter salmon.

Welcome, child, i have been expecting you.

Latest posts

Back