The Person Above Me game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelyheartsxx

I got this game from another board.....you just say something true (and positive) about the person above you! :)

NewBirth - one heck of a funny guy! Anything else I wouldn't know how true..lol :D

NewBirth said:
what if u dont know them? LoL

then say somethin obvious if u have to, like their sn or # of posts, lol

Mink: Is super cool, lol! ;-)

(Okay don't count this post cos I'm just asking a question)

So one person can only say things about one member in one post? Just asking..lol..btw, thanks for the above lol!

mink is such a kind pacifist

were all so lucky im not below somebody i dont like on here LoL

lol NewBirth,, very positive guy and always a pleasure to be the but of hes jokes :)

bluey said he started a monkey_magic forum (not sure if he was kidding.) It's a hard forum to find..lol

jales said:
bluey said he started a monkey_magic forum (not sure if he was kidding.) It's a hard forum to find..lol

He's wasn't kidding, lol, just follow the link from his signature..you're supposed to say something about bluey, jales! Or was that the something? Lol..:D

i thought that was something..okay, bluey started a forum
and ...mink writes kool poems lol

lol jales,, well jales has a cool sig,, Am guessing that you watch the Flintstones, A yabba dabba do

Bluey is awesome... like precious, precious blood in an animal, he is the lifesource of our forum. Okay, so I was watching Spongebob's Krusty Krab training episode... I still think Bluey rocks! If I ever get to England, he and I are going to a pub!

That's very weird as I just did a test on witch cartoon character are you and this is what it said. It got me pretty good as well. All tho am not into spongebob, but still.

Your result is: Spongebob Squarepants
You are sea sponge living in Bikini Bottom! ... Well to be more exact you are a fun person to be around. You are very outgoing and always want to be in the middle of things. You love everything even the people that don't love you back. You can be a little too crazy sometimes and annoy a lot of people. At the best you are a really exciting person!

armor4sleepPA said:
Bluey is awesome... like precious, precious blood in an animal, he is the lifesource of our forum. Okay, so I was watching Spongebob's Krusty Krab training episode... I still think Bluey rocks! If I ever get to England, he and I are going to a pub!

The pub hay! oowww no! I been spending to much time there I can tell you. Princess Cleocatra has been talking about some personal stuff with me and like I have just told her its like my life just went supernova are something. Its gone crazy. So I need resat from the pub :) But hay if your buying :D haha I could always be talked into anything :D I would love to go for a drink with you. You need a place to crash at. I got a spear room. Well Spear room/computer room lol

armor4sleepPA, Top guy that always comes across as positive and makes you feel good about your self, Just the kinder guy you would wont to go have a drink with:)

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance
----Oscar Wilde----

LoL!...Nevermore....the self lover !

SadRabbit said:
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance
----Oscar Wilde----

LoL!...Nevermore....the self lover !

Yep if only I didn't hate myself sometimes I'd be set:( :p

SadRabbit has one of the best avatars here and personally I look forward to having Rabbit overlords when his minions take over:D

Hijacc has awesome taste in TV programs!! (Scrubs, hell yeah!!!) Haven't really gotten a chance to meet him though besides whats on his profile...but you sound pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back