The Person Above Me game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
I am always here just i post when others post
and normally im on bjarnes other website

This one

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/

But be warned there are a lot of n00bs on there. It is nothing like this place and the ppl there are know where as nice.

Well I have meat some very good ppl there but there is a lot there that need to grow up as well.

A lot there get of on making other ppl look silly. well, that's what they try to do lol

hey! this is suppsed to be the person-above-me-game!!!

Bluey; very sweet and kindhearted person. Loves dogs, and has an awesome accent (watched your driving vid...ughh nasty weather :p)

lol I wondered as I was reading that how you have head my speak :)

iwasaloverb4thiswar, Funny smart and very nice to talk to :)

Bluey said:
lol I wondered as I was reading that how you have head my speak :)

iwasaloverb4thiswar, Funny smart and very nice to talk to :)

bluey......a kind and very nice person the world wouldnt be the same without yah.

Bluey, What can i say that hasnt been said already? Great guy, thoughtful posts and an equally great moderator. What a star

lonewolf..is really simple at heart. he lives in the UK.. has a younger brother.. he works at a university, makes an excellent friend..good heart.

and he recently came back from vacation :p

Jales is a star. I love the thread you made PRAYER/ATTENTION BOX A true friend.. A real rarity now days.

BTW I did what you asked in there I just didn't leave a reply in there to say I had :) He has not logged in to read the PM yet tho. I hope hes ok.

Should be with a friend like you :D

Takes a bit to get used to his spelling but it is infinitely worth it, he's a great guy, couldn't ask for a better moderator or a better person.
I'd say, without Bluey, A Lonely Life just wouldn't be the same.

haha :) Thanks or should I say kdandenndjhd lol

Qui is one cool girl. Loves horses and plays the guitar. I would love to hear you play one day. You should totally upload a vid for us.
Yep they don't come much moor cooler then this one. Plus she made one of the best threads here. The hug one of course :)

Luna said:
He is a moderator. Everybody seems to like him a lot.
lol ok... i was not happy at him and wrote like this so he would notice it easier. Sorry... =/ but we are fine already soooo
He is a great guy, a good friend that tries to be friend of all of us, he is shy, he says small lies to avoid situations and he always try to be nice and when he sees he made someone upset or sad, he has courage to say sorry. I like him a lot, even when im in a bad mood lol

^
you get 10/10 for being so effing awsome
awesome2zr7.jpg

Latest posts

Back