The Person Above Me game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear.. Hijacc my pal, thanks so much! =O Are You sure You're not trying to pick me up again? Hahaha =P :D You're making it very tempting! ;)

The friendship i've had with Hijacc has gone steeply upwards the last couple of weeks. Before i barely knew him, and now he's climbing my "Friendship-ladder" so fast he's practically already up here with Cleo and Bluey! From 0 to 10 in two weeks is quite amazing, don't You think? =D It was nothing but a pleasure to give You Your well-deserved Moderator rank, and i hope we can keep climbing ladders together, preferably with shirts still on! ;)

^^^^
brentdancegi6.gif

XD
But on a serious note hopefully you know I'm just joking I'm perfectly straight :)
lulz

XD The office lol A very funny program..

Hijacc is a very funny dude and one of the most positive ppl you could ever hope to meet. I wish I had half hes talent with the art stuff that he dose. Just love your work there.

Hijacc is the sweetest teenager ever! Even in a post where he was really angry and disapointed with his parents he was very huggable xD (normally angry people are not huggable, they are BEATable). He changed a litlle bit after starting to take care of the forum but its something normal. He still sweet AND i love his sig.

Luna said:
Hijacc is the sweetest teenager ever! Even in a post where he was really angry and disapointed with his parents he was very huggable xD (normally angry people are not huggable, they are BEATable). He changed a litlle bit after starting to take care of the forum but its something normal. He still sweet AND i love his sig.

luna......There are way too many good things to say about you
and there is no way to list them all right here it would take me years to finish the list :D I hope you have a very wonderful life :) and the world is a better place with you in it.

I'm not a wifebeater because you started it! I just finished it.
So *bleah* I stick my tongue out at you. lol.
But you are a cool guy, even though you called me a wifebeater.
*sigh* I'll forgive you, just don't do it again.

I wont ^^
Ill just have to find some other name to give you lol
I like hearing your opinion and any argument with you leaves me with a smile (even when Im wrong...well...especially when Im wrong lol) I wish we could spend more time together but I have so little to do and you have so much.

bluey: has a blue avatar? lol

yeah lame i know, but im new here I dont know anyone yet!

is new here and doesn't know anyone yet.
I've read like 3 of her posts and she seems to be nice.

btw, if you're going to know anyone here Bluey is the guy to know. He's the awesomest mod ever.

Has a mind with many rooms
Some with secrets shown only by candlelight
Others with wide open widows
But we still can't see 'cause it's always night

is that a song?
an interesting guy. seems to me he knows a lot about a lot of things. hasn't been around for long, but I hope he sticks with us for much longer; he's cool to talk to.

Qui said:
is that a song?

could be a song. . . . just what i thought when i saw it was up to me to paint you (and what i've seen of your posts) in words.

next stanza's yours - go for it.

here's a game I can play.

should the wonders of the world
hold proof he would not fear to believe it
and all these thoughts that he holds
when sought, he would not a word omit

ok, so my best work is never written at 12:30 am. it just doesn't happen.

Qui said:

it's actually quite good. mine evokes images, but yours has rhythm.

we keep going, it's going to be a duet. ;) but you're right about it being late (or early).

(you must be in the arnold swarztaschmortfagerwagner(however you spell that)'s time zone.)

bluehawk said:
Qui said:

it's actually quite good. mine evokes images, but yours has rhythm.

cool. I like, we should get others to participate.... so now that we've both had a stanza, the next one is...

Bluey. So... someone write a stanza about him. DO IT.

Latest posts

Back