The Return of Sorrow

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheUnknown

Reaction score
Hello my friends, you may remember me from posts such as;
"The Game of The Mind", "Warfare of the Heart", and "The Return of The Unknown". In the first installment I discussed how a girl of my interest was playing games of the mind, the second installment showed my results of utter failure when pursuing this girl, and the last installment was when I found a new girl who was my first relationship.

I stand before you, after a year since my last post (which might I add was in the success section of this forum.) But this time I can not say I still belong in the category of success.

Today I am single yet again by the hands of this same ravenous woman (8 month relationship) - who found another love exactly 3 to 4 days after our break-up. Through much soul searching and rage in the form of vengeance, I finally see the glory in the single life. I hated it until then, and in a way I still do miss the love but at least now I can save the left over money I have...

which is greatly needed since I'm unemployed now...

Oh how times do change, I had everything a year ago...

but I have faith in God, time to pick up and start over. Good to be back on the forums my friends.

Success involves a crap load of failures....

The lord gives it and the lord fucken takes it away.
(Reading this honeysuckle is easy....living it is fucken hard). it'll drive ya fucken nutz sometimes..:p

Having faith is easy when you're standing on top of the world....
It's when the honeysuckle hits the fan, when there's nothing left and your ripped to fucken pieces.
When you gotta move forward with all the fucken pains, sorrows, despairs and fears...
will...becuase if you look back for too **** long...you'll turn into salt.
Courage is not without fears...It's when you take that leap of faith when everything
inside of you is shivering..that's how you'll gain turst.
Maybe you'll fine god and maybe you won't....
Maybe you'll find out who you really are and start to beliving in yourself again.
Read this honeysuckle is easy....Living it...seperate the men from the boyz....lmao
A return to LOVE into the heart of God.
A return to LOVE...the love for yourself.

Just for the record, I already found God. 5 years ago.

He's the only thing that makes being alone - not seem so bad.

I'm grateful, no complaints here. Just stating a point for those who forgot me when I disappeared back in the beginning of 2008.

Thanks for the welcome back. :D

I just got back too, Life never goes according to plan :p Welcome back and I hope things pick up again. Oh and Lonesome I like the 'Success involves a crap load of failures....', it's my new motto!

I read your post, bro. I've just gone through something similar. My ex found someone before we even broke up :p Nine-month relationship.

Just saying, you can talk to me anytime I'm online.

MSN: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back