The Spanking Episode

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MissGuided

I swear to God I almost peed myself watching this. Anyone else catch this episode?

[video=youtube]

I used to watch this...but I had to stop because the new episodes were so bad...

They all have girlfriends now, it's not very funny anymore xD

The Big Bang Theory is f**king hilarious!

MissGuided said:
I swear to God I almost peed myself watching this. Anyone else catch this episode?

That's pretty funny. :D If my gf were more like that we wouldn't have issues. haha

GioRocket said:
Just me who thinks the newer episodes aren't as good? :p
I think it has remained consistently good, which is surprising seeing how it's been airing for a fair few years now. The older episodes played out the stereotypical nerd references a lot more, which was sometimes grating.

Badjedidude said:
I was just talking about this episode with a friend the other day! I love it. XD

I did the same. Amy's character has grown so much and their relationship is so much fun to watch!

Dissident said:
That's pretty funny. :D If my gf were more like that we wouldn't have issues. haha

LOL - I'm totally down with some sexy spankings, so I feel ya! Maybe you just need to tweak your approach. :D

GioRocket said:
Just me who thinks the newer episodes aren't as good? :p

I can honestly say that there has not yet been an episode that has not had me belly laughing at least once. The core dynamic is still there and I think the girls bring a fun twist. I especially love the Sheldon/Amy-Amy/Penny-Penny/Sheldon interactions.

Skid Row 89 said:
I think it has remained consistently good, which is surprising seeing how it's been airing for a fair few years now.

Agreed.

You've been a very bad girl G. I think we need to discuss punishment for my peeking in the window....oops, I mean your leaving those curtains slightly ajar....

Don't watch much TV (don't have one here at the RV) but I've seen a few episodes, it's pretty funny.

I own the first three seasons on DVD. I did not opt to purchase the fourth season because everybody in my house felt it stopped being as funny during the third season.

nerdygirl said:
I own the first three seasons on DVD. I did not opt to purchase the fourth season because everybody in my house felt it stopped being as funny during the third season.

Thank you! I am not alone :D I thought I was going crazy for a second there xD

GioRocket said:
nerdygirl said:

Thank you! I am not alone :D I thought I was going crazy for a second there xD

Newp! Not just you... though I cannot assure you that you're not going crazy.

Latest posts

Back