The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be contacted by any mean by anyone I love.
Which of your parents you have / had a closer relationship with and why?

EDIT: OMG, next minute after posting I got such a mail.

I am close to neither my mother or father....why? because I am the adult in the relationship and I need a parent not another child.
If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be and why?

Chugwater

Same question

Pumpkin ice cream! Closely rivaled by Green tea. But never NEVER try the Red Bean ice cream. Blech

When was the last time you brushed your teeth?

No. I can't sleep without it. Unless I'm tired and it's not dark.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

A complete stranger asked me that once. I told him I'd eat a cat. So that'd have to be my answer again.

What's the weirdest thing a stranger has asked you?

I had a guy in a gas station angrily ask me if I thought he was Wyatt Earp. Then he went back to his conversation with the magazine rack.

Have you ever forged a signature?

Yeah, my mom's. heheheh. My friend's mom tried to get me to forge her signature so i could buy something with her credit card. This was after she said she'd write me a note saying I had her permission to use the credit card and she trusted me. O_O

How often do you ignore the doorbell/ tellephone?

I don't have a doorbell. The only times I ignore the phone is when I'm writing or in a rehearsal.

Is there anyone you truly despise?

I used to despise a girl named Shirley, but we get along now. Now I only despise myself, at certain times.

Have you ever lied to impress someone?

I wouldn't say lie. Maybe I've exaggerated a few times...

Have you ever been caught making fun of someone behind their back?

Latest posts

Back