The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so; but I'm exhausted, so my ability to see things clearly can be impaired.

Is there something in particular that would make you happy or even happier today?

not til you asked the question ...there is a guy in town that you can spot 2 blocks away ...I imagine thats how I would look ...not to mention I would have to shave hourly

would you punch somebody in the face for $10 000

I've worn men's clothes before, so I guess I have?

Edit: Whoops, I was answering the previous question. =]

BadGuy said:
would you punch somebody in the face for $10 000

Probably not, but depending on who it is, maybe...? I know more than a few people who deserve a punch in the face, I just don't generally approve of violence. If it's just a random bystander then no.

Is there someone you would kill if you knew for certain you would get away with it?

guess that was to sensitive ...I havent BTW

have you ever run naked is the snow ? ...I have a hot tub LOL

no but imagine you running naked like a penguin LOL

have you ever bumped someone elses car(damaged) and just drove away ?

I don't drive, but even if I had, I'm just not the kind of person that walks away.

Do you hide inside the games section because you're sick and tired of the issues section?

probably ... less BS

Do you like posting in the issues sections just to stir the pot ?

Yep, I eat, work, poop, exercise and spend the rest of the day obsessively worrying that I am not eating or pooping at the appropriate intervals. It's gotten a little bit out of hand and I'm not quite sure I can ever live a normal life as a result. However, this routine would typically be very boring to an outsider, unless you happen to have an inordinate interest in analyzing the precise diametrics of people's poop schedules.

Are you a pathological liar?

Latest posts

Back