The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm learning to respect myself more each day as I do things that are in tune with my authentic self.

Do you love yourself?

Yes and no. I love myself enough, but not too much to be arrogant and stop changing for the better.

Do you care about complete strangers?

Yes, sometimes, unfortunately.

Do you think strangers should care about each other even though they don't know each other?

We should all care about each other.

Do you think people have forgot how to accept negative emotions without taking it as a sign of a problem or an indicator of some kind of difference from the perceived norm?

Yes. Very liberating, but I stepped on something as I was getting out that bruised my foot for a couple of days.

What are your three biggest fears when it comes to establishing relationships (either romantic or platonic)?

That I'm not over my wife.
That I'm not over my wife.
And, that I'm not over my wife.

Do you ever wish that you'd been born the opposite sex?

Why? Are you saying I can't? Brrrr!!!! Are you saying I'm intolerant!!! I'm going to explode *BOOM*

(Note from sensible part of brain - Yes, constructive preferred though)

Do you ever want to post or message something but then just delete it?

All the time. I'm never more than 50% sure that I'll hit the post button. This might not even make it yet.

Is there a moment in your life that you look back on and wish you'd done the exact opposite?

Yes. There was a time that I had selected which numbers I wanted to use to play in the California state lottery, but I became too busy with work to stop by my usual place to buy my lottery ticket. The day after the winning numbers were posted, I went to lottery website and saw that my pre-selected numbers were the winning numbers. 11 million dollars lost...I will never forget that day.

Sight, Sound, Touch, Taste and Smell are the 5 senses that the human body experiences. If you were forced to eliminate one of them, which sense would it be and why?

GKmix said:
Yes. There was a time that I had selected which numbers I wanted to use to play in the California state lottery, but I became too busy with work to stop by my usual place to buy my lottery ticket. The day after the winning numbers were posted, I went to lottery website and saw that my pre-selected numbers were the winning numbers. 11 million dollars lost...I will never forget that day.

Ouch!

Smell.

Mines not the best anyway, and if forced to choose thats the one I'd have to go with.

Do you try and keep up with your friends? (Have the latest fashions, gadgets, new car etc)

What friends? But, hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't...

If you had to choose between your blood family and your partner, who would come out on top and why?

It depends on the situation I'm choosing them for? If you ask me for a lifetime? I'll say my partner. Cos he would be the person I can truly connect with and feel belonged to... I don't so much with mine, although we get along okay, and that's only because I'm tolerant of them.

If you had to choose between your bestest friend ever and your partner, who would you choose and why?

My partner, assuming we were in love and had a future. And because that person IS my future.

If you had one wish, what would it be?

I would cheat and wish for more wishes!
Otherwise, I would wish that what I know now, I'd have known when I was younger.

Be honest, who comes first? Your partner or numero uno?

I like your answer.

No. If I'm honest, I haven't been happy in a long time.

Have you ever wondered how you or your life would be if you were the opposite sex?

Latest posts

Back