The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who can't take responsibilities and blame me for what they have done (if that counts as one)

Where do you wanna go on a vacation?

Talking to the special person for the first time

Same question?

A conversation I had with a girl from Arkansas. She was the only girl who has ever seemed to genuinely like me from the first moment we met to the last moment we saw each other (about 30 minutes later). I never even knew her name. :(

Same question.

Being baptised with blood, NO SORRY! It was just normal holy water, but blood would of made it more cool :D

Same question

Seeing the fuss Punisher made when the blood was sprinkled on him or maybe a dance i went to years ago.

same question.

Seeing the happy fuss from Punisher as the blood dropped through the air.

Same question

Walking in on Minus's and Punisher's strange ritual.

What do you think of your family?

Typical crazies

same question.

Some good, some mediocre, some annoying and [start mini rant] 1 pure devil whom I will stay away from from now on, and this time I mean it and my parents aren't gonna convince me to start talking to that person again because I can treat that person with nothing but friendliness but all I get in return is all bullshit and downright evilness, all happening behind my back and it ends in that person manipulating my family into saying all sorts of crap to me, making me think that crap is coming from my family instead of that devil... Why can't that person just vanish from the face of the Earth?!
gaah.gif
[/end mini rant]

Same question.... (What do you think of your family?)

My family is great. My parents are very caring and supportive, and I have no siblings with which to contend. I get along very well with my extended family as well, the few times I get to see any of them; the drama storm some of them live within can be devastating, though.

A cactus plant and a number 8 bolt.

Have you ever howled at the moon?

Latest posts

Back