The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I've had a few peanut butter-fish fights, though.

Have you ever eaten something you knew you were allergic to?

lmao, no but I tend to always buy something that the cashier didnt swipe over the security tag deactivator thingy at Kohl's, so the security thing that you pass through when you go out the door starts beeping like crazy. :p I feel like a criminal, lmao. It's usually sunglases. =]

Once, in the grocery store of all places, I went out the door and it started beeping. (They put these little magnetic stickers on stuff that people commonly steal.) After about two minutes of trying to find out wtf was setting the **** thing off, one of the employees happen to notice that there was one of the damned magnetic stickers stuck to my shirt. :club: It was beneath my breasts, so of course I couldn't SEE the **** thing! :p Apparently it had come off of a box of Tylenol that I purchased. I'm telling you - those **** security things hate me. =\

Same question. :p

i'm glad you said 'accidently' :p yep, more than once. i never buy enough to warrant the use of a trolley and i couldnt be bothered carrying a basket most of the time, so i usually stuff everything into pockets.. i have some big jackets with big pockets..

i load myself up and at the cash registers start unloading from many, many pockets.. a number of times a pocket goes unchecked and a packet of cheese singles is accidently swiped..

this is going to happen more often now that here in australia they have done away with plastic bags and you have to bring your own or pay extra for the use of one.. anything to make an extra buck i guess.

same question

No but i was with a person when they did it pretty much as PoWer2tHePeOpLE described. A green pepper.

Have you ever vomited on someone?

NO! I certainly have not! I have NEVER thrown up onto the person sitting next to me on the Ferris Wheel! Nope! Never happened!

How often do you embarrass yourself?

Pretty much any time i try to interact with people, which was infrequently until recently.

Same question.

Same problem.

Did you ever hate someone to death because they "stole" someone with whom you were in love?

Pasha Selim said:
Same problem.

Did you ever hate someone to death because they "stole" someone with whom you were in love?

Kind of. I have a whole lot of dislike for the home-wrecking whore that helped hasten the end of my marriage, yes. Big buckets of dislike.

Same question.

Just change "whore" to "pond scum" and i will use that answer.

Same question.

Well, when the girl next-door almost stuck on my husband`s neck, while pretending to be my best friend, and used every excuse to ask for his help-which he , of course like a gentleman flattered in his ego, was more than willing to offer- it was more than hate to death that I felt, I would have just killed her ...and tortured him.
But... instead of that... I got into depression, felt lonely, betrayed, cried a lot..and wished to die. :(

What do you like and dislike most about you? :my:

Yes I have. Never again hopefully! You never know what could be in there...like a stray croc or..jason..

Are you lying right now?

Yup but it was a little one.

Same question.

Latest posts

Back